• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire is looking for more testers

i'd love to help but the times are no good for me. 1900 Eastern time I'm still at work (4pm Pacific time here). With these times you've pretty much excluded everyone that works 9-5 (or 8-4 for that matter cause we need to commute) here on the west coast. If you want more testers you should make the times at least 2100 Eastern

Upvote 0
I would consider doing it, but I can't guarantee my availability every tuesday, thursday and sunday... mostly because I have a social life and a wife. The missus will become pretty annoyed if we can never go anywhere on 3 days of the week because I'm shooting stuff on a PC.

Some weeks I'll be able to make all 3 days... other weeks I may only make 1 day.

It depends upon how flexible Tripwire are willing to be on the requirements??

Upvote 0
Have the testers been selected yet? If selected, will we be notified via PM, email, or will there be a post on the forum? If I have not heard back as of now, it's safe to assume that I have not been selected? I know you don't have the time to PM everyone who was not selected, but I'm just wondering. Please advise when you have a moment.

Thank you,

Upvote 0
Ok...I am a pilot and used to seeing times totally different.
So to keep it simple, and to make sure I understand this correctly, North Americans can expect testing to begin on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm on the East Coast. Right? And Sundays at 3pm East Coast time?

I am pretty sure I can do that....if you'll have me.

How long will the testing go on?

Upvote 0