• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Your "best" squad

murhis said:
I doubt that ps part. Like pT, 13th and us and many many else are having very deep roots on RO scene and having very wide scale of different expertise and also IMO EU matching culture is way more active and experienced than NA one. Especially when looking at recorded officals. Though I'm not having exact clue about non-offical scrimming on NA scene. But this is still speculations so you never know till... ;)
I agree official competitive matches are almost nonexistent over here while European clans are blooming. CiA/CoR are having problems with their servers as always and 13th/66 are laying in the sun rubbing their bellies, too cocky to challenge anyone :D. Only CoreNA and us are active atm and it's still too early for the new-skool clans to be competitive. But there are plenty friendly matches and scrims going on that some of you might not be aware of. I hope that means it's just a couple of months before all these clans come back.

About inter-nations cup....you say 13th, pT and your clan as very experienced and very good. While I don't disagree with you, don't forget that all you Euros play separately for your own country. This means that the talent of multi-national clans such as 13th and fmj wouldn't matter as they would be spread out in different national teams and thus wouldn't play together in one team. I think Germany would be very strong contender simply because of pT alone. Then Finland comes to mind (suomi, core-fin). But, If there would be a limit as to how many players from one clan can play for the national team (say no more than 1/2 or 1/4 of team) then US has players from many strong clans to call from and thus have a strong chance.

*edited for grammar and spelling*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I totally agree with murhis about the dreamteam! ;)

imho I'd change murhis to rifleman and worluk to sniper.
But this lineup is very RO:CA biased because I haven't played a clanwar at RO:OST yet and can't relate who is good and who is not..

Sniper: worluk
MG: rattus
Automatic/commander: Krokar
Automatic: Daos
1st Semiautomatic/auto: aceto
2nd Semiautomatic/auto: Kreator / me
1st rifleman: ueber
2nd rifleman: murhis

Upvote 0
only 1 NA list? GG Munk for stepping up to the plate! And thanks for the nod, though I don't really snipe anymore :)

I cant make a top 8...I play with good players every night and I don't tend to focus on ranking them while I play. Lets just say I think if I were forced to make one it would be more from 3.3 than Ostfront since the community was so much more concentrated then.

And the USA will win any NC ROL throws out there. We romped through the first with the exception of the Dutch. As long as there was a limit on same-clan players like last, only Dutch and maybe Finland would come close.

Upvote 0
There were a few speed bumps along the way, but overall I'd do it again. Getting to play with the best players from all NA clans is a great experience and tons of fun. :D

Oh, Team USA won. I'll never forget the cheering on TS when we beat Finland on kaukasus with about .04 seconds left on the clock. :)

Back on topic though... I'm not on any lists.. :( lol

Oh and:

King Ragnar said:
The yanks should be split up into states thus having worse teams :D
Keep in mind some of [13th]/66's best are all located in Texas. ITS LIKE A WHOLE OTHER COUNTRY! Mwhahha

Upvote 0
Pyros777 said:
Oh, Team USA won. I'll never forget the cheering on TS when we beat Finland on kaukasus with about .04 seconds left on the clock. :)

Really it was such a bs :p j/k. You were totally pinned down at Back route and there wasn't any progress since last more than 20 minutes(Old Kaukasus had 25 min timer :eek:) and then there were something like 1-2 minute left after you capped one after another till Courtyard. It was like a nightmare. Courtyard was capped literally at last second.

The lesson were pretty much that you shouldn't never assume it's victory before it's really over. Always right down to last second.

After Kaukasus we went to Koitos and we didnt basically had any chance there :p We were mentally striked and confused after Kaukasus episode and lagging on CQC map didnt make it any easier :(

*IT happens :D

Pyros777 said:
Keep in mind some of [13th]/66's best are all located in Texas. ITS LIKE A WHOLE OTHER COUNTRY! Mwhahha

Team Red Neck :D

Upvote 0