• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Who do you think?

The best up and coming clan that has been around since the MOD days by far has to be the =213= Clan. But hey, that's just MY opinion...you'd have to drop by and check us out to make that decision yourself. :D

Other great one's...in my opinion:

{Core}
{CoreNA}
[13th]
Euro
[CiA]
[CoR]
fullmj
pT
{2.SS}
<RTR>

But hey, every clan, no matter what clan has their "best" features/attributes. All depends on YOU really.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DirtyRat said:
13th, Core, DBDUK, Fullmj, JagdCommando and C3LL are the "best" imo.

by "best" i mean friendliest

So you think that we are not friendly? I am deeply hurt by that :(

But to stay on topic: I guess you can't say that there is one single "best" clan or player out there (well, 'cept us of course ;)).

It's just too dependant on the role (I am a decent MGer, but a crappy sniper), and on the day (sometimes I can defend on KrasnyiOktyabr almost singlehandedly, sometimes I can't even get into position) and on the mood. And also, there are too many good players out thre to even start listing them ;)

Upvote 0
Depends on which side of the pond you live in.

In North America:
[-I-]is the best since the last days of the mod and still is. CoreNA, you may be #1 but you got there by beating other teams after you lost to us :p
13th/66
CiA
CoreNA
cc//
MoJo

in that order, too. CoR is not active enough yet, but theyd be above CoreNA if they were.

In Europe:
pT
fullmj (sry 13th but these guys tied us and you lost ;))
13th/93
[-I-] (quickly on the rise)
2M (very very quality opponent)
Core

those are my lists as of right now and as unbiased as possible :)

Back off Pyros :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kayos, as far as the mod goes, [13th] ended up on top by beating you guys in that final match. You may have beat us twice before that, but we took the title in the end. I have the demos if you ever wanna see them. :D

In Ostfront, I'll concede that [-I-] NA is looking better off than us.

BTW, is that an auto updating sig? Dude we have to join TWL already... None of the clans on RO:Ladder have even shown up to any matches yet!

Upvote 0
Yes it is an auto updating sig. You guys are on TWL...feel free to challenge us anytime :) Our scrim was a lot of fun...overall a tie even though both sides played down a man a couple times. Amazing.

And as far as you guys finishing in 1st on ROL...lets keep in mind that 13th was active and playing matches before we got our NA division back into shape. So by the time we started playing (and beating ;) ) you you had about 150 or 200 point lead. Then at the end you beat us by like 80 or 90 or something, right? There were some epic battles for sure :) We had a better record, though, and without a doubt in my mind would have been in 1st if we started at same times :)

Will be great if we could decide this on the virtual battlefield :D

Upvote 0
I'm getting into the clan scene more and hear CoreNA has like two matches this week or rumoured well whatever. I guess for now I'm basing my opinion that CoreNA is the best becuase every pub I see them in they are on top. I have also seen them clear out other clans in servers, saw it twice yesterday with the 13th and =213=. Ne ways I wish their was a all girls clan for RO, that would be swweeeetttttt

Upvote 0
Haha I love how everyone just comes on and promotes themselves. The guy asked who the best was not where your clan site is at.

We in CoreNA have alot of strong players. We are at the top on every ladder but then again there also isnt much action in the ladders. The [-I-] clan is pretty strong but Ive always thought of Project as being the best even though theyre European.

Right now though I have to say CoreNA is the best and Im not just saying that because Im in it. We're the most active, have the current best record, and stay at the top of the scoreboard on pubs.

A good place to check is www.rostats.net

Type in player names and then look at stats from the mod days. It should still hold up as pretty accurate.

Upvote 0
I have to say the mutant killer robot clan is PT. They almost always win. they only lost once and that was against suomi in the winter cup. Core is the only clan to ever have had a draw against them.

However if you want friendly clans all mod clans are nice. Some are better for certain kind of people. Like if you a drunk scot its best to join dbduk. If you can stand someone screaming on ts Core is a good choice.

Upvote 0