• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PanzerFaust damage

It would be much simpler to implemented it as some 'one or the other' code, I'd think. PTRD/ammo OR a faust OR satchels, no combining them. That way the class system still works, and you can still be flexible on the fly *drop the PTRD and pick up a faust and a dropped SMG, or grab a faust after you've used your satchels up*. A full-blown inventory system lends itself well to things like Infiltration, where you're a modern spec-ops soldier choosing your gear you've trained with to take to the field, or the gear that is appropriate for the situation, but for a real war game it doesn't really make sense. Far as I know, WWII soldiers were issued/stole their gear, they didn't get to choose it at the start.

Upvote 0
take the spawning of fausts out of the game i say.. just put in a ... amount, and be done with the thing.. then you'd have to hope no newb takes them all and starts missing every hit, but they'll learn soon enough as well :rolleyes: that would stop all the infantry running around with a whole lot of fausts, making the tank battle a tank battle :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
C3ll Red said:
What a freakin' bull****. You have seen 1 video of a German propagenda takin' out the Soviet tank and you come here crying you want 1 shot kill with Panzerfast...god that's sad...

I suggest you watch some other vids that have been takin' while in real action and you will see that grenades and panzerfaust missiles bouch of often from tanks tanks. Tanks where made to stand for a while you known...

Another thing is gameplay in the game I personaly think the tanks blow up pretty fast...Try to be Soviet tanker on KoningsPlatz, that's a hell...
There is already enough Panzerfaust crew and the there damage is very balanced. I don't think the game should be changed because you like to be anti tanker with more points!
grammar.time.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0