• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

*Find That Picture* Game

REP5022TS.jpg

Find me a penguin using a motorised vehicle

Upvote 0
Okay.. FINE!

'Model is equally at home running through the grass, skimming across the lake or looping and rolling through the air. '

blasted JC!

I'll never find that gnome... I've found one with a guitar, but no shades, and one with shades but no guitar.... I've now spent too much time looking for it.... someone else will have to keep this going... :p

Upvote 0
lATENT_c said:

Instead of that, someone find me lamp or lampshade that looks like Wayne Newton.

Hmmm... I don't know that guy, but would this picture off ebay count? If you look closely I bet you can see Wayne Newtons privates down there...

ebay_nackt.jpg

I hope I don't offend anyone with that :D

OK, if that counts then give me an funny picture of a duck being plucked (hope that's the right word, anyway I mean it's feathers are being ripped out)

Upvote 0
lATENT_c said:
You can't tell who's under a KKK outfit.
AND
Your whole bunch of sand where it doesn't belong was kinda weak.
AND
This is my thread.
AND
I just think your request is kinda lame.

SO

Instead of that, someone find me lamp or lampshade that looks like Wayne Newton.

If that pic was weak then I should have gotten a pic of your vagina because it deffinatly has sand in it.

Upvote 0