• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

no stalinorgel (katjusha)

mrvim

Jun 28, 2006
Hello,

i am new in this forum - please forgive me, if there exist already a thread.
yesterday i bought ro and i was excited. its a very good game.

BUT what i cant understand is: why there is no stalinorgel in this game? a game wich called ostfront and has no stalingorgel is unthinkable. in every movie, every book, every story about the war in russia are stalinorgel

mrvim said:
Hello,

i am new in this forum - please forgive me, if there exist already a thread.
yesterday i bought ro and i was excited. its a very good game.

BUT what i cant understand is: why there is no stalinorgel in this game? a game wich called ostfront and has no stalingorgel is unthinkable. in every movie, every book, every story about the war in russia are stalinorgel

Upvote 0
I'm not sure the Katushja would be at all a good thing, it would turn into a weapon where just about anyone could kill an entire squad. However the german version the "nebelwerfer" could be used, it's alot smaller firing under or about 10 rockets and at a smaller range and callibre, they still sound cool. But you couldn't just have one side getting rocket launcher so i guess that's why the Devs didn't include it.

Upvote 0
I had some in the mod map RO-KorsunAirfield, with the sound and everything, streaking over the battlefield in multiple rocket salvos every few minutes.

Unfortunately, I could never get the network emitter to function properly, so they only worked serverside. They were also only for visual/psychological/OMG-that-looks-cool effect though, not an actual weapon that affected gameplay.

Upvote 0