• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Great grass on Arad!!

Polisheagle1939

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 18, 2006
The grass seems much, much better on Arad than before the patch. In fact I saw a couple of Wehrmachts finest rolling a great big doobie behind a hill. Almost didn't have the heart to shot them with the coaxial. Seroiusly the detail of the ground is much better to me. Anyone else notice the big change in the ground quality or have I been smoking too much Arad Gold?

Polisheagle1939 said:
The grass seems much, much better on Arad than before the patch. In fact I saw a couple of Wehrmachts finest rolling a great big doobie behind a hill. Almost didn't have the heart to shot them with the coaxial. Seroiusly the detail of the ground is much better to me. Anyone else notice the big change in the ground quality or have I been smoking too much Arad Gold?

I thought it was Arad Red...

Upvote 0
Moz said:
I like how the hills outside the map arn't bizarro flat plane crap before.

I never noticed that... I never had much time for sight-seeing.

I'm most happy about the Germans not having that camper-inducing cover right at spawn, and with the forest edges being fixed.

Being able to run through the forest would be cool, but would probably require too much of a lot of people's computers.

Upvote 0