• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hitman: Blood Money

well, i play on the third difficulty. its kinda fun. for now i play all the levels the way i can finish them rather fast. when i have all the weapons etc i'll go back and try to get all levels with silent assassin. it is so much harder, coz u'll need to learn all the routes of the guards etc etc. buts it is somewhat more rewarding if its an "accident" rather than going on a rampage

Upvote 0
is this game worth buying then? what are the new features? (no game spoilers please) and do people still go down but not die like in hitman contracts? (u no, wher they held ther stomach or rolled around, i liked slowly walking up to them as they lay there screaming, and popping them in the head with a precise silencer, ooooo that was swwwwweeeeeeeeeeetttttt)

Upvote 0
SOAD said:
is this game worth buying then? what are the new features? (no game spoilers please) and do people still go down but not die like in hitman contracts? (u no, wher they held ther stomach or rolled around, i liked slowly walking up to them as they lay there screaming, and popping them in the head with a precise silencer, ooooo that was swwwwweeeeeeeeeeetttttt)

Yes, this game is awesome. Yes sometimes if you fire some shots into people they will roll on the ground in pain and eventually bleed to death.

I was having problems with maps loading so I just reinstalled it and that fixed the problem.

Upvote 0
Just so you know, if you have an FX card, and are buying it, it has BIG problems on this series of cards, due to the fact that the FX is terrible at PS2.0 shaders, apparently IO are working on a patch, though. Urgh, it says on the box it will run on an FX too...
Best fix I found was to go into the games ini and change the res down to 640x480, but befoe you do that, drop everything ingame down to the bottom, unless you have a 128 meg or 256 meg memory card, in which case run texture resolution (or whatever it is called) at medium or high.

Upvote 0
Agenda_Suicide said:
Yes, this game is awesome. Yes sometimes if you fire some shots into people they will roll on the ground in pain and eventually bleed to death.
from my own experience i've gone round and liquidated the entire level (i'd just got a fully kitted out m4 w/ drum mags and I wanted to give it a test run :cool:) and somehow there was still a sodding witness!

I may have to test this some more to be certain but the possibility is that unless you make sure they are dead someone might survive & potentially grass you up.

As for the theme music it's not half bad - from the digging I've done I believe the guy behind it is Jesper Kyd (try http://www.soundtrack.net/soundtracks/database/?id=4321 for more info)

Upvote 0
Pretty sweet, im only just up to the suburb level but i was impressed with the Opera mission. Seems like plenty of ways to finish that one! I got the Walther rifle, casually strolled upstairs syringed two guards unconscious, unpacked my rifle (wearing the cop uniform) and plugged the two guys. Then i ran away! bullets flying as i went out the front door, not stealthy sure but hey :D

The police identity sketch had some funny looking guy with hair! HAIR! so they obviously didn't get a good look at me hehe.

Of course it has its quirks, like i accidently wandered too close to the stage, and the cop whips out his pistol and starts BLASTING me, lol, obviously in Paris they don't want you getting too damn close!

Upvote 0