• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

let's throat-punch the complainers...

Heinz

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 29, 2005
New York, USA
man, I am soo sick of them. you know who they are. they know who they are. probably leading tedious, miserable lives. just shut the pie hole already. jeebus:rolleyes:

as with/for alot of us here, TWI has provided a great game, that is realistic and fun to play. I have played 205+ hours of this game and haved loved every minute of it. TWI is more responsive here on these forums and with the player base in general, that all the other companies (EA, IW, etc) COMBINED!

can't wait for the patch, it's going to really make the game even greater. can't stand complainers, hate un-necessary negativity. it's useless and draining. I think some (most/all) the complainers lack a fundamental understanding of realistic business practices and the time limits and demands on human beings behind this great venture.

I am embarrassed at the level of ass-hattery on thse forums sometimes! TWI comes out with a list of great fixes in the upcoming patch, and what does every second post in the response thread say? something to the effect of "yeah that's great, but did you fix (insert petty, tedious grievance here)"

was I reading correctly, when I saw people getting upset over a missing animation? on ONE gun? a gun that maybe 50% of the player base will ever even use? that kind of complaining is beyond tedious. it's incredible, frankly. :eek:

in closing, thanks TWI, for a great game, and some quick patches/fixes. I really appreciate it, as do the majority of people here. keep up the good work!! ignore the ass hats. that's what I do. :D

As much as I'm sure Tripwire appreciate the sentiment with which this post was made I think it may be asking for an escalation in arguments in here and tbh your initial post and title, while to the point, are perhaps a little blunt and likely to antagonise.

The thread to which you refer was closed because it was time to let the matter rest and move on, so I'm sorely tempted to close this thread down as well.

But as people are so far behaving I'll leave it for now, but everyone please be sensible

Upvote 0
JCoquillon said:
As much as I'm sure Tripwire appreciate the sentiment with which this post was made I think it may be asking for an escalation in arguments in here and tbh your initial post and title, while to the point, are perhaps a little blunt and likely to antagonise.

The thread to which you refer was closed because it was time to let the matter rest and move on, so I'm sorely tempted to close this thread down as well.

But as people are so far behaving I'll leave it for now, but everyone please be sensible

thanks JC. I hear you. just trying to lend some "feisty support" :D

Upvote 0
I did primarily agree until... Sunday afternoon I turned on my comp and got the dreaded runtime error:mad:

This came out of the blue. I had played just 12 hours earlier and have been playing for some time. I have attempted fix after fix with no luck.

What is more it seems I am far from the only person who has this problem.

I have no sympathy for those who complain about the lack of a stupid animation or some other minutia but there are people out there with real game function issues exactly like mine who have had no luck. Hopefully the patch will address this.

Upvote 0
I FLAME THIS THREAD! And everyone who posts here.
flame.jpg

Upvote 0
Musketeer said:
I did primarily agree until... Sunday afternoon I turned on my comp and got the dreaded runtime error:mad:
This came out of the blue. I had played just 12 hours earlier and have been playing for some time. I have attempted fix after fix with no luck.
What is more it seems I am far from the only person who has this problem.
I have no sympathy for those who complain about the lack of a stupid animation or some other minutia but there are people out there with real game function issues exactly like mine who have had no luck. Hopefully the patch will address this.

sorry for your problems Musketeer. obviously, I was not referring to those kinds of "complaints" as they are entirely valid. hope you get it running soon (I had those problems after a "steam" update once).

Upvote 0