• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How many hours do you put into RO per week?

How many hours do you put into RO per week?

• Total voters
As Much as I can

As Much as I can

I play as often as I can. I cannot play during work. I have to watch playing too much that my girl decides to leave. Plus her 10 year old son likes to play which competes with computer. But otherwise, I am on as often as I can. My best time is Friday or Saturday night with a six pack or a nice bottle of wine :)

I still do not know why more folks are not playing. This game makes CoD a joke.

But I do not care, I can always find a game any night I get on.

Upvote 0
Mr._Kong said:
Dude thats really lame. The infantry combat is better than ever, why do you need some kind of patch????

new weapons etc...i've been playing this game since mod 2.0 and I would have to say I enjoyed the infantry aspect significantly more in the mod than I do in the retail version.

The retail game is certainly more polished, but when you played with/against the same people night after night on the CIA server, the teamwork aspect was alot more prominent. The game played more like it should have.

Anyhow, we will probably boot it up again once there are some new 'treats' for us to play with.

Upvote 0
I answered 6-12, even though 10-12 would be more correct for me. Still I see myself cutting down on RO time, and will copy/paste my whine from antoher related thread (just because I am obnoxious SOB, no other reason).

I was playing RO more than 12 hours a week, but some things get on my nervers very fast. Honestly, even though RO is still on top of my playlist, I hate it more and more each day as less and less frequent periods of pleasure give place to more and more frequent periods of intense frustration. Sometimes I feel sorry for ever having recommended this game to so many pleople, and I have cancelled several pro-RO articles I have already arranged and started writing.

Sources of frustration:

a) Unadmined or badly admined servers, like the ones that kick you after one, ONE, ***ONE*** artillery or satchel TK, or any TK at all. I admit I am a score whore, when I have billion points and get kicked for one ****ing arty TK or one misplaced bullet into head of some n00b who walked in front of me, and have to start from 0 points like complete n00b the fun is lost. 120 points for nothing? Why would I ever want to play the game that treats me like **** again? Why WHY ***WHY*** is it so hard to implement some system that would kick only people with really negative score (ie those who TK on purpose)?

b) Team stacking. Bible sized tomes have been written on this issue. Nuff said.

Unlike some (for me) marginal issues, like tank penetration (yawn, who cares?) issues I mentioned never get any sensible response from devs & powers that be.

Frankly, as enjoyment gives place to frustration, I see myself leaving this game rather fast :( :mad: Only a complete moron would subject himself to such levels of frustration & humiliation each night (yes I am moron).

Oleg

Upvote 0
Well, I hope to be playing alot more with my son PHILLY (who plays very maturely, you would NEVER know he was 14...) with his school out and now that I reformatted and reinstalled windows recently on my computer. I was mostly out for nearly a month becuase my computer didn't like my new processor I installed (hence the reformat to clean up old driver issues) and then my DSL was out for more than a week while Earthlink was 'waiting for parts from the manufacturer'.:mad:

Glad to be back, glad to be playing RO again and looking forward to trying out some of these new maps arriving on the scene.:D

Upvote 0