• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

check this out...*creepy*

Just an FYI: the real "satanic greeting" is done with the left hand as Satanism is "the left hand path", and the thumb must allways be over or under the two middle fingers, never pointing to the side.

I know quite a few satanists, nice people, satanism has nothing to do with the biblical "satan" by the way, they dont even belive in any god or a devil, they are basically agnostics and atheists that feel most common relegions go directly against human nature and are counterproductive twords human progress, so they have choosen the name of a famous "advesary" twords relegion, if anything its an anti-relegion opperating under the banner "do what ever you feel like, as long as you are not harming others".

They can be a bit egocentric, but they hold great parties! :D

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
MercyKiller said:
that isn't logical right??

but anyhow so that means that all of the world leaders shown here is a UT fan then? And why is showing ''hook em horns'' got to do with his innaugaration?

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm
you catch my point???

I saw the link the first time, thanks...

Where are you from, Mercy? I know tons of people who are fans of sports teams for universities they didn't go to. Hell, I've known a lot of university team fans that never went to ANY university.

And they're not alllll making the same hand sign. Look at my previous post, and I explain the difference between with thumb out and thumb in.

I don't remember who, but someone pointed out the thumb-in version is regarded as a protection FROM evil in some parts of the world (and after he mentioned it, I've heard the same...) Kind of like saying "I seee youuuuu Satan."

Upvote 0
MercyKiller said:
he's not doing neither the UT sign (cuz he never attended that university) or the ILU sign... i don't kno what the hell he's thinking..

i read somewhere that he is the antichrist..:rolleyes:
I remember that press photo from G.W., the top photo was at University of Texas, he was making the "Hook'em 'Horns" sighn during a Presidential Visit.
'nuff said.;)

well maybe he is a Rocker Dude Too. :D

Upvote 0
Grobut said:
satanism has nothing to do with the biblical "satan" by the way :D

This is one of those great "dont categorize me" statements, and one of the things i find the most stupid about the so-called "satanists" Either be or be not, ok. its like saying "i'm a nazi, but I love jewish people and want people of all colours to live in peace with eachother" It makes no sense, If you worship Satan , call yourself a Satanist, If you just dont believe anything and like wearing black clothes, call yourself something else, okey? I guess "goth" would be atleast a little better. To us normal atheists having all these satan worshippers who dont worship satan speak for atheism is annoying sometimes.

Upvote 0