• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dream Games

dingbat,

a nuclear winter isnt a real winter, its an expression used to describe a hypothetical global climate condition that is predicted to be a possible outcome of a large-scale nuclear war. It is thought that severely cold weather can be caused by detonating large numbers of nuclear weapons, especially over flamable targets such as cities, where large amounts of smoke and soot would be injected into the earth's stratosphere.

Upvote 0
DingBat said:
Boy, did that joke ever fall flat. :)

Lemme try again. Suppose we had a nuclear war tonight and it triggered nuclear winter. How would anyone in scandinavia tell the difference? ;)
The snow would be alot more dirty, and more topless chicks.... What?! Its my dream game I do whatever I want with it!... And and and Bill O'reilly and Kermit would be eleceted world presidents, and the world would be restored with hot air balloons filled with more topless chicks.

There you go, now I made your joke look a lill bit better in comparison:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
BolshevikBastard said:
The snow would be alot more dirty, and more topless chicks.... What?! Its my dream game I do whatever I want with it!... And and and Bill O'reilly and Kermit would be eleceted world presidents, and the world would be restored with hot air balloons filled with more topless chicks.

lay off the drugs dude :p;)

Upvote 0
well medieval armies would'nt have a formation as such, i mean the majority of troops were just rabbles,except for spearmen who could form the schiltron or phalanxes. It would kinda be like ro in the way that classes were choosen, first come first served, so the last people to arrive would have to be militia or peasents it would jsut be tought luck lol.

Upvote 0