• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Amazing skillz thread

Ronnie O'sullivan Maximum break in snooker, in 5 minutes, 20 seconds.
Anyone unfamiliar with snooker, well..ever played a game of pool at the pub? The snooker table is about twice as big, and the balls are half as big, and the holes are just.. small.. its insanely difficult..
The rules are , very simply explianed, the non-red balls counts points, the black is the highest at 7 points, but in order to get those points you need to put one red first, so its red-black,red-black,red-black and so on to get maximum, then you need to take all the colored balls in specific order to complete the game. A maximum break is very, very rare, even for world champion ranked players, and here he does it in just over 5 minutes, which just adds to the insanity.

Insane RC chopper skills
. Like I said in the comments over there, I lived next to this RC airstrip when I was a kid, and there was one guy with a chopper, and all I ever saw him doing was slowly taking off, hovering, and then landing.. Now he might have been sucky, extremely careful or both and that chopper in the video might be a better one, but still, this is insane..

Perhaps not exactly skill, but it sure is madness, malaysian martial arts "training", be warned you might find this a little disturbing, but be sure to watch it all the way to the end, which is just ..wack.

Crazy and stupid are too different things.

Running at an MG nest with 100 other men because you know you have to make it through, that's crazy.

Jumping out of a third story improvised window onto the dirt for no reason other than to feel '1337', that's stupid. :p

The helicoptor f'n ROCKS, though. I can't imagine how much time and money went into perfecting that machine and that skill. Wowsa.

Upvote 0
Floyd said:
What I find remarkable about the speed shooter is the fact that he does it with a revolver. :eek:

Heavily-modded, no doubt, and not what I would call a "full" caliber. IT's probably chambered in something fairly small, since it's got an 8-round cylinder.

This guy can shoot! Speed AND accuracy. Yes, it's a shotgun, but I don't think people realize how hard shotgunning really is.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6648510715547601369&q=patrick+flanigan

Upvote 0
KrazyKraut said:
I don't find him all that impressive: He's using a semi-auto (looks like some kind of winchester super x2 practical) for the speed-shots... with AA target ammo, which is used for skeet-shooting at MUCH, MUCH further ranges.
Hmmm. AA target ammo? at MUCH farther distances? I'm not making the connection. I used AA ammo to get the hulls for reloads when I was actively shooting sporting clays. All loads in competition have to meet certain "dram" equivalents to be competition legal and factory AA ammo are held to strict tolerances. Unlike cheap short brass hulls, the longer brass of the AA ammo is ideal for rapid shooting with a gas powered semi-auto (or even a good pump). The only thing that didn't impress me about him was that he was using a 12ga. I took 2nd in the Louisiana Class C Sporting Clays Championship in 1992 with my trusty over/under 20 ga Beretta against a the field of 12 guages.

My first impression was that he was using a wide open choke, but if you'll notice the precision at which he eliminates the clay pegions, you'll see that is definitely NOT the case. Even though the distances are closer, even the longer shots have a pretty dense pattern. And the precision shooting from the hip.......:eek:

You gotta give him some credit. He was after all Winchester's poster boy! They don't just grab any old red neck off the street and pay his way around the world for exhibitions:D

Floyd

Upvote 0