• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hitman: Blood Money

Mr._Kong said:
Hey dude, if you have and AGP card try turning AGP fast write on. You ca ndo this from your BIOS or from your drivers if you have the altest ATI ones. I went from 5 FPS to about 40 FPS average.

Can I do that with the Omega ATI tray tools as well? If so, how? Do you make a game profile for Blood Money? I coudlnt find AGP fast write.

Upvote 0
Ralfst3r said:
I'm now at the wedding mission. Hard as hell D; Anyone got any pointers?

WARNING DON'T READ IF YOU AREN'T THIS FAR!!

Get in with the drunk guys invitation (in the destroyed house). You can kill him and take his clothes too if you want. Then poison the cake (Enter house, 2nd door hold yourself to the right). Make sure you aren't seen. To kill the fat guy there are many ways, I usually surprise him outside with my baller or stalk him inside and kill him with the silenced baller.

Upvote 0
El Cid said:
WARNING DON'T READ IF YOU AREN'T THIS FAR!!

Get in with the drunk guys invitation (in the destroyed house). You can kill him and take his clothes too if you want. Then poison the cake (Enter house, 2nd door hold yourself to the right). Make sure you aren't seen. To kill the fat guy there are many ways, I usually surprise him outside with my baller or stalk him inside and kill him with the silenced baller.

Gracias Herr. Cid

Upvote 0
I thought you were only allowed one shot per target in order to get Silent Assassin. On the Wedding Mission I poisoned the cake then went up into the greenhouse window and sniped him with the W2000 while he was feeding the gators or whatever. Except I took 3 shots and didn't kill till the last one. It was just JFK or something but I got him, snuck out, got my clothes back from the drunk and left on the hovercraft by the time the wedding bell starting ringing. It went pretty smooth I'd say lol.

Upvote 0
I did all the levels up to the one at the white house, all on rookie, now I'm going back through on pro, trying to get SA on all the missions ;)

I'm up to the mardi gras "murder of the crows" mission. The sheer number of people on that map is astonishing.

Love this game.

Think I'm gonna play right from the first game again :D

-=KnIfE=-

Upvote 0