• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics How to get some distance on Satchel Throws?

Shadowman
But when you select it in-game:.

satchel.jpg

Perhaps it's an error, or ported from another game?
More likely they accidently messed up while doing the math for the metric conversions, don't you all just hate us yankees for not using metric :D? Or the history and tactic guide reports it incorrectly.

Upvote 0
Comrade Wasabi said:
Got nothing on the C4 they used to destroy weapons caches found in Iraq (not WMD's necessarily... old Stingers, a few hand-held ground-to-air missiles, old Kalashnikov's)... 10,000 lbs of the stuff in a giant ring. Now THAT's a boom.

?!?! Isn't that a tad overkill? Granted, my knowledge of demolitions is nill other than name recognition, so please enlighten me if I'm wrong.

Why the hell would it take that much? Wouldn't the rockets, ammunition, etc themselves be enough to make a pretty mess out of the stuff provided you give a good kick in the rear with some C-4?

Upvote 0
Why the hell would it take that much? Wouldn't the rockets, ammunition, etc themselves be enough to make a pretty mess out of the stuff provided you give a good kick in the rear with some C-4?

dude, if you are a soldier in Iraq, you would have plenty of c4, and you might even be bored, so wouldn't you want to see a HUUUUUGE explosion?

Upvote 0