• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MOTOR BIKES!!!!!! (sorry caps jammed button)

THG repo

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Comon motor bikes pwn jeeps.

I recon they should be added in before jeeps.

Maybe a few could be added in with just the side cart mg

Just scatter them over the map so anyone can get in the side cart and start shooting.

Half hidden things like that really make a map cool.

Esp if they where randomized and spawned in diffrent spots.

Maybe 12 diffrent spwn points but only 4 would spwn?

Comon this is a coolio idea!

[5.SS]Strother said:
..........lets just turn this game into BF2 ww2 mod and be done with it

you are on a hate spree.
Anyway Motorbikes wouldnt work in the small maps, but with maps like Arad I would love more 'different' vechiles. But for the bike I dont know. It seems to arcadey. AND too lone wolf.

If you have another other ideas post them dont worry about some of these guys They are so afraid of the CS crowd that they become them.

Upvote 0
Sure. Sure, you can have a motorbike.

Because riding into combat completely unprotected and elevated slightly above everyone else (Definately above any low cover) is a superb idea. We need some easier to kill targets.

*sets up prone with a 91/30 one hundred yards away from the bike's spawn*

Go ahead. Hop on. Dare ya'.

Upvote 0
Dw as a senior member im used to hate squads destroying all forms of advancement.

Anyway RO is about realism so eventually in a few years their will be bikes because their where used in combat.

Though I suspect they wont be entirely mainstream (mod?)

Anyway what about my idea of the sidegunners mg!?

I guess this stems from my idea that maps should be more 3d.

Maps get really boring when their set (like cs) so random spawning mgs would be cool.

Living/evolving maps is another topic though.

Upvote 0
Dw as a senior member im used to hate squads destroying all forms of advancement.

It is not that people want to stop all forms of advancement. It is just that some people realize that the game in its current state simply can not accomodate motorcycles and jeeps in a historically accurate fashion. Perhaps in the UE3.0 with 64 players these vehicles can be put into the game realistically.

Upvote 0