• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Greetings from the [5.SS]

Great server guys, I've always played here but ever since you added the realism mutator it's all been much better. Players are more teamwork oriented because those who aren't get turned off by the mutator.

Just had some damn good games, if I could make asuggestion though, try to have more admins(at evenings I would say). Just that I didn't see any, is all, and there was a guy being a complete jerk.

Other than that, everything is excellent.

Upvote 0
We have the new Mga mission up on our server (it was AWESOME last night) and the updated flak hill. In a few weeks* we will be the first to have the Makhnovo map (compliments to the 7GA). We have a GREAT selection of custom maps with all the old maps still in rotation.

We have a mutator that doesn't allow people to vote for the last 5 maps that were played, so there is very very little reptition in maps (you gotta hate going to servers and playing Arad, then it switches to Odessa, then back to Arad, then back to Odessa). Just don't ask about the kill messages because they have been completely removed (you don't even see who kills you) it can make things a bit more interesting in my opinion.

*subject to change

Upvote 0