• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

One armed gaming?

Banquo

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
London UK
Hi everyone,

Bit of a strange one, but I just broke my collarbone and playing RO is just not on the cards since I can only use my left hand.

So I need a game I can play very easily with just the one hand - has anyone got any suggestions? I will consider any type of game but it should be half decent and one I can enjoy in the future too.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received :)

I used to have a clan member who only had one arm, he did ok with FPS (it was Spearhead, though... RO is too complicated.)

You'll need a five-button (or more?) mouse, and stuff like BF2 should be doable.

Your collar bone is broken, but can't you use your hand? Just relocate the keyboard? Switch mouse hand if you broke the wrong side. :p

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the suggestions,each one of you - some great ideas.

I have an old copy of Planescape Torment, a game which I never finished, so will start with that. Thanks for reminding me about that Murphy - not sure I will be able to find the compilations pack here in the UK but will have a look for that.

Spraduke - good idea re the driving - at least I can have a taste of RO in that way. Darwinia, I have already, so may go back to that.

Nimsky - I had a look at some abondonware. I am sure I will be playing many of the old classics now :)
Great advice :)

Sage, you are right, I could reorganise to an extent but I want to use my right side as little as possible to aid recovery - maybe in a week I will find it easier and consider that. Thanks

Thanks again guys - happy gaming :)

Upvote 0