• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Spore, anybody interested in it?

[5.SS]Strother said:
I'm going to create a giant penis creature. I actually don't know what I'll make, mmm...a giant shark creature would be cool, or a raptor. I wonder if you can make birds? I'm sure by the time it is released they will have the ability to create birds...that would be so cool, you could have treetop cities, or cities on the sides of steep cliffs!
Did you see the Robin Williams presentation from E3? Will Wright got Robin Williams up on stage to play the game, making a creature not entirely unlike Ganesha.

Upvote 0
I'm already starting to think about my creature. I wish you could have a flying creature, that would be so cool. Can you have an all water creature or must you stay on land? I might make an amphibian creature so I can dominate the sea and land. Preferably a sleek, fast, and smart creature. "Speed kills" and then add intelligence and you have one deadly creature.

Upvote 0
Heldentod said:
what would you do if EA would publish RO on UE 3 ? ;)
I'd start an underground movement with the aim of developing a plot to cause tension between TW and EA, the results of which would tear the partnership apart, forcing TW to search for a new publisher! It's for their own good, I'm sure they'd understand... I'm sure they'd have no trouble, fleeing the clutches of EA, straight into the embrace of... Ubisoft?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Upvote 0
Zips said:
This is one of the few games I'm really looking forward to in the near future. It really looks so open ended in your character creation, and I could really go for something like that.

Just to be sure that everyone's on the same page, it's not so much character creation as it is character evolution. There's not one creature that you guide through the game, theres an evolutionary line that you guide to dominance :)

veryhungryhobo said:
I realy dont care for this game, because there is no winning. So, I have no motive to play it.

Well, there's no short term final winning, no "play 30 hours and roll cutscene" type of objective progression. You just have to survive and improve. Of course, this means that there's *no* human limit to what you can achieve, with a galaxy of 100,000 stars to explore.

Upvote 0
SiFi said:
Just to be sure that everyone's on the same page, it's not so much character creation as it is character evolution. There's not one creature that you guide through the game, theres an evolutionary line that you guide to dominance :)
Oh, I know... But it's with that in mind that I say there is a huge array of character creation there. Each and every start of a new game can take you down any one of an infinite number of paths, and that really seems exciting to me.

Upvote 0