• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Disable Tank Bots!

XXX

Grizzled Veteran
May 2, 2006
How about providing the means to disable the miserable tank bots so they won't make a shambles of your efforts when you are operating a tank alone?

Having written the above I will note that yesterday I had a red hot bot gunner/commander in my KV-1 who blasted three or more panzers in quick succession while I looked on goggle-eyed. I stayed in the driver's position and let him go at it. Amazing. :D

XXX said:
How about providing the means to disable the miserable tank bots so they won't make a shambles of your efforts when you are operating a tank alone?

Having written the above I will note that yesterday I had a red hot bot gunner/commander in my KV-1 who blasted three or more panzers in quick succession while I looked on goggle-eyed. I stayed in the driver's position and let him go at it. Amazing. :D

I guess it's been discussed. I hope they do kick the bots out of the tanks, because in the main, they're useless.

Upvote 0
There should be a "no bots to my tank"-key which would lock the tank so a bot couldn't enter. But ofcourse real players would be able to enter.

It's so frustrating when you have perfectly aligned tank and every enemy shell just bounces off but then a bot starts to turn the tank and KABOOM!. There's your tank burning in flames. Happened to me once when playing barashka and defending the penninsula. Destroyed atleast 7 german tanks and then a bot came and drove the tank to ultimate destruction.

Death To All Bots!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0