• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Arad and russian cars

Arad and russian cars

• Yes

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 67 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jh1990 said:
whats more annoying is when the tank crew jumps out instantly to kill the sapper.
They can always sneak up on the Panther.

For some reason I can't hit that thing on certain maps (like Arad) on others I hit it every time (Bondarevo). Must be a personal thing. You can also jump on the hull of the BA-64 and go prone, then deploy your PTRD and if you have a good driver who doesn't flip over, you've got yourself an anti-tank vehicle, however top-heavy and flimsy it may be. Though you can't go up against a Tiger or Panther (my clan and I have done tests and that thing won't penetrate the armour of those things anywhere). I have a screenshot of this cetain event but my PC makes everything size at 320x256.

Upvote 0
No, it doesn't give them an immense advantage. They get more advantage from the way how the Tiger is a piece of dough in this game while the IS-2 rocks. However the BA-64 is extremely annoying since it's so often used for the Battlefield like suicide sapper runs. Like someone said, they're the kind of "stupid fun" in Battlefield series, but it doesn't belong into this game.

Upvote 0
No, if anything the russians are at a disadvantage in troop transport. The Germans could carry the whole team in both half tracks, while the russians can only take 4. The time wasted putting the BA64 in game could of been spent on adding one of the russian half tracks or something that could carry more then 2 people.

Upvote 0
Heler said:
not so much of an advantage.. but it removes fun from the game when some saper decides to run up and sap your perfectly placed panther.

I %&@&@ hate it more than anything.

It is NOT realistic.

it should NOT be in the game.

YES, IT IS EVER SO UNREALISTIC THAT A SAPER ACTUALLY BLOWS UP A TANK.

I hope my use of caps and italics underlined the sarcasm.

Upvote 0
I think it ought to be possible to exit a moving vehicle, but I think there ought to be some sort of cost to doing so. Maybe at real high speeds some leg injury, but even if lower speeds, I think it would be cool to force some roll animation. You'd be a little slow to get up and disoriented making these hit and run tactics a little more difficult. There is, however, nothing fundamentally wrong with Russians using the BA64s as Saper vehicles.

Upvote 0