• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cobra Gunship in Iraq

Comrade Wasabi said:
Impressive. It's remarkably similar to the view in Battlefield 2... I'm a TV-guided missile nut in that game, it's all that I do. I'm impressed by the accuracy of the shots, and I'm amazed at how well BF2 represents the Cobra.

By the way... that music is pure pwnage. :D Especially the Disturbed (I must eliminate my e-ne-my...)

Pff, the Cobra is so wrong in that game... "TV-guided missiles" weren't used in that video, they were using TOW and what looked like Javelin.

That's one of my favorite Disturbed songs. That album is in my car's CD player right now. :D Maybe this afternoon when it gets a bit warmer, I'll go out and listen to it.

Geez, guys, if you don't like the video, you don't have to flame....

Upvote 0
Ghad said:
The video is a very strong statement, implicating:

"whoever is in the receiving end, deserves it"

And that statement deserves to be flamed.

It's a WAR. You do unto the enemy before he does it to you. It's just the way war is, it's the way it's always been, and it's the way it always will be.

At least we're not taking people, beheading them as we read our political agenda and making videos of that.

Upvote 0
BuddyLee said:
It is a lot more fun to blow stuff up with Heavy Metal in the background...you know this is True. :D

so you better hope that youll never get blown up by some one hearing some religous chants........

again: war is not a game.......

btw: if you understand the lyrics of rammstein, you dont like them. can you? the lyrics are crap.

Upvote 0
Comrade Wasabi said:
Umm... who enjoys war and calls everyone who doesn't a communist? Nobody in this thread...

Read harder ;)

Although there maybe some Anti US or communists people on this forum that will probably be all pissed off at this.

Anyway as i said, lets stick to discussing that awesome gunship and not get into all the political stuff...theres enough of it around on the forums as it is.

Upvote 0
D.a.L-UnteroffizierG said:
so you better hope that youll never get blown up by some one hearing some religous chants........

again: war is not a game.......

btw: if you understand the lyrics of rammstein, you dont like them. can you? the lyrics are crap.
a) ya, I can't stand those "religious chants"... I'de rather go out to some BlueGrass.

b) it's not!?! omg!

C) I wouln't bother trying to understand the lyrics, I don't like german metal...it is way too "far-out" for my tastes... I would prefer some 'Twisted Sister' :p

Upvote 0
You do realise that those are real people who they shoot at and kill, right? Watching how gunship blows up stuff on combat training is one thing, watching how it kills people, even if they are your enemies, while listening to some heavy metal and then posting it on the board, is completely another (sic).
/Me thinks where to get some footage of rebels blowing **** out of occupants and put a nice islamic song onto it.. <--- that's the same the author of this thread has made.

Upvote 0
Maschine Pistole-38 said:
So the US should pack up and let them govern themselves. Because hey, it worked so well for Afghanistan after the Soviets left.

He didn't say that...

US went there, now things are more ****ed up than they were(no jobs, more terrorism, shia-sunni conflict). US can't pull out, but they also can't achieve their goals to stabilize the country.

Upvote 0