• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Internet Tax in Denmark

Musketeer said:
I have yet to find a person who is not qualified to work at WalMart or Home Depot but many seem to think those jobs are beneath them.

I could think of a few.. lets see, theres the blind, the retarded, the mentaly ill, the crippled, and i dont think i have to go on, the message should be clear enough: not everyone gets a fair shake here in life, and even places like Walmart probably wont hire them, and even if they do, they are also the first to get fired if the company needs to downsize.

People allways forget thease groups in welfare debates, but its exactly thease people its all about!

Also, for the record, i agree that the US welfare system is porked, but its not working because of the way its set up and exicuted, welfare CAN work and benefit society as a whole, but it needs to be run the correct way.

Upvote 0
THG repo said:
Yea thanks guys.

Omg theirs nothing wrong with bashing americans look what they say

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity"-Ann Coulter(US)

"If your going to go round shitting on us economically, environmentally, militarily at least ignorant American let us **** on you in person."-

Ann = ASS
You need to include this in your sig
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
:D

Upvote 0
BuddyLee said:
I have handed out checks to people with false Documents and social security numbers, and the Union has no concern for those fake documents. Most people file tax exemt or claim multiple non-existant dependents.

This means that I as a Foreman take home 300+ dollars less per week that the tax-cheaters. WTF!!:eek:
For the most part these tax-cheats pay only sales tax. :mad:
Turn em in. You'll be covered under Whisleblower, and you can do it anonymously.

I'm not a foreman, and haven't handed out those checks, but I've seen 'em handed out.

Guys... Who the hell is Ann Coulter? As far as I can tell she's just some loud-mouth like Limbaugh, not an actual part of the government.

Repo: don't tell me your country doesn't have loud-mouthed morons who only represent a small minorty.. because I know you'll be lying if you say they don't exist. And yeah, because Europeans AREN'T ignorant? Don't pay attention to what Michael Moore says about Americans being ignorant and Euros not... Michael Moore is one of the most ignorant Americans today.

I really don't know how this wound up being a "bash America" thread, but thanks to Buddy and Musketeer for helping tell people what it's really like here.

Grobut: you don't think blind and otherwise disabled people can find gainful employment? Sicko.

Upvote 0
I would turn them in, but alot of those guys are my friends :( I even helped teach my friend Horanato 'Nacto' how to say "pip pip cheerio, God Save the Queen". and other sayings as lessons in Propper English :D My Father and I were also invited to his youngest Daughters Baptism. He is a good man. With a great sense of humor that will one day make a Great American.

I don't like to 'taddle tell' it is not in my nature.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
{YBBS}Sage said:
Grobut: you don't think blind and otherwise disabled people can find gainful employment? Sicko.

Yeah dude, thats what i said :rolleyes:

I am one of thouse disabled people jackarse, i know what im talking about mate, theres just not alot of companies that will give us a chance, and when the company finds itself needing to downsize, we are the first to get fired.

Upvote 0
{YBBS}Sage said:
Where are you from? I'm pretty sure there are laws in the US against doing that.
There probably are but I expect you'd have a very hard time trying to prove that that was the reason you were fired / made redundant / not hired.

TGH_repo said:
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity"-Ann Coulter(US)
That sounds more like the crusades than America...

Upvote 0
You mean the US ISNT in a crusade-like operation against Islam? VA sniper was Muslim, most of the people getting screwed over at Guantanamo are Muslim... Im thinking Bushie wants Earth to be a Christian planet, so we dont have any conflicts over religion. Of course, he may just be following the standard method of, 1- Create reason for war 2- attack underdeveloped country(helps PO(public opinion) if country is dictatorial, or similar style of government) 3- When "terrible" US enemy is defeated, insert friendly/puppet government. 4- Reap rewards of defeated countrys resources, now with easy access. :p
PS: ANN COULTER FOR PRESIDENT! ROFL!

Upvote 0
{YBBS}Sage said:
Where are you from? I'm pretty sure there are laws in the US against doing that.

Denmark, and its against the law here too.. but the burden of proof is on you, and how does one proove other peoples motivations? they are not exactly dumb enough to tell you right out "i dont want to hire you because of your medical record", they just say "yeah.. we'll call you when we reach a desition" or something similar.

I've drifted in and out of employment so many times, and been unemployed for so long streatches of time that, finally, my councellor told me "quit it man, you wont find a good job, i've seen it often before, lets just get you a disabillity retirement so you can get on with your life in peace".

So here i am, retired at 25, what a waste..

Upvote 0
This thread is going to go the way of the dodo if all this country bashing BS continues...i dont give a damn where you are from, quit it now. Disagreeing with the USA does not make someone an anti-american commie, agreeing with the USA does not make someone a pro-Bush loving redneck, Europe is not perfect, and nor is the USA, and i could find plenty of things that are better in one and worse in the other (and vice versa) without even trying too hard, so lets stop the pointless cookie-cutter blame-throwing now please.

Oh and a cookie to whoever gets the "blame-thrower" joke and where it comes from ;)

Upvote 0
Grobut said:
The problem is, now they want us to pay it twice! if you own a TV and have internet, you will be paying the TV tax twice, and thats just not fair, your not getting twice the amount of TV, so why should you pay twice the tax?

There is a simple solution to that particulary problem, but it will cost you a little money.
1. Have the tuner part of your TV removed at a certified workshop, getting a paper stating you have no tuner in your TV, therefor not paying the lisens on the TV anymore.
2. Get a TV-card and use your PC for a tuner, running the feed to the TV and using it as a monitor.

Reduced to one tax.... :)

Upvote 0
Donut said:
You mean the US ISNT in a crusade-like operation against Islam? VA sniper was Muslim, most of the people getting screwed over at Guantanamo are Muslim... Im thinking Bushie wants Earth to be a Christian planet, so we dont have any conflicts over religion. Of course, he may just be following the standard method of, 1- Create reason for war 2- attack underdeveloped country(helps PO(public opinion) if country is dictatorial, or similar style of government) 3- When "terrible" US enemy is defeated, insert friendly/puppet government. 4- Reap rewards of defeated countrys resources, now with easy access. :p
PS: ANN COULTER FOR PRESIDENT! ROFL!

What on Earth are you talking about?

If the US were on a Crusade operation against Islam:

1. Why support the Iraqi people voting in Muslim officials
2. Wouldn't we be bombing Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iran, Indonesia, and every other Islamic state?
3. Wouldn't we ban Islam in America?

So the Virginia snipers Malvo & Son were Muslims, what does that have to do with anything. Nobody knew they were Muslims while the shootings were going on and the police were out looking for them. Nobody found out they were Muslims until AFTER they were caught. Being Muslims also seems to have had nothing to do with the crime. Nobody I know, including those living in the area of the shootings, think Islam had anything to do with the crimes.

If Bush wants the world to be Christian that is his perogative. At the same time I am fairly certain he knows that is impossible. Any person who truely believes their faith would certainly think it better if all held the same beliefs. That does not mean one condones violence to achieve that goal. It is not like Bush is burning embasies and threatenning media outlets for publishing cartoons of himself like extreme members of a certain religion I know have done. I would like every asshat on the planet to immediatly vaporize but don't expect that to happen either.

If you think invading Iraq had something to do with a secret plot to make the world Christian you need to take your tinfoil hat off and get some sunlight outside your parent's basement. Iraq was already one of the more SECULAR mid east states. Hussein did more to stop out Islamic extremists than America could ever do. I don't remember much of an outcry from the international community at the time. As far as poll numbers, Bush's have gone down pretty steadily over the course of the war. I don't think he is doing this to improve his numbers because at this point he probably would not be elected dog catcher, depending on who the dems would run against him if he were even able to run again.

Kind of hard to insert a puppet government when it is a free election with international oversight... Last I checked the USA is not reaping the rewards of Iraq. The only thing they have that we could want is oil but our gas prices are at their highest in history.

I don't listen to Ann Coulter so I cannot comment on her.

Upvote 0
Iff some ASSHAT fires an RPG at a Humvee, I suspect he would end up at Guatanamo...if he isn't gunned-down first.

Insurgent forces are out of uniform, or use Iraqi Police Uniforms to infiltrate and attack Iraqi Government Troops and Police...i believe under International Law they can be Hanged by the Neck 'till dead upon capture. Guantanamo sounds like a compramise...don't you think?

Crusade?!? ROFL... give me a break.

Upvote 0
Musketeer said:
What on Earth are you talking about?

If the US were on a Crusade operation against Islam:

1. Why support the Iraqi people voting in Muslim officials
2. Wouldn't we be bombing Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iran, Indonesia, and every other Islamic state?
3. Wouldn't we ban Islam in America?

So the Virginia snipers Malvo & Son were Muslims, what does that have to do with anything. Nobody knew they were Muslims while the shootings were going on and the police were out looking for them. Nobody found out they were Muslims until AFTER they were caught. Being Muslims also seems to have had nothing to do with the crime. Nobody I know, including those living in the area of the shootings, think Islam had anything to do with the crimes.

If Bush wants the world to be Christian that is his perogative. At the same time I am fairly certain he knows that is impossible. Any person who truely believes their faith would certainly think it better if all held the same beliefs. That does not mean one condones violence to achieve that goal. It is not like Bush is burning embasies and threatenning media outlets for publishing cartoons of himself like extreme members of a certain religion I know have done. I would like every asshat on the planet to immediatly vaporize but don't expect that to happen either.

If you think invading Iraq had something to do with a secret plot to make the world Christian you need to take your tinfoil hat off and get some sunlight outside your parent's basement. Iraq was already one of the more SECULAR mid east states. Hussein did more to stop out Islamic extremists than America could ever do. I don't remember much of an outcry from the international community at the time. As far as poll numbers, Bush's have gone down pretty steadily over the course of the war. I don't think he is doing this to improve his numbers because at this point he probably would not be elected dog catcher, depending on who the dems would run against him if he were even able to run again.

Kind of hard to insert a puppet government when it is a free election with international oversight... Last I checked the USA is not reaping the rewards of Iraq. The only thing they have that we could want is oil but our gas prices are at their highest in history.

I don't listen to Ann Coulter so I cannot comment on her.

Well, I was being a little sarcastic. #1 Like any other group, most are ok
#2 We were working on it. Why do think the Syrians backed down in 2003 http://www.meib.org/articles/0302_l1.htm #3 You know damn well we cant! Wouldnt anyway, would be too obvious. I have nothing againt those of the Islamic faith. Hell, some are friends of mine, some Ive worked with, I dont even think about it.
HA HA! Not at all.
Nor when the Taliban was destroying centuries-old statues (of "False religions" they called them)
Oh my... They goverment of Iraq was pretty much in place, except for being elected. Why we had analysts to find out who was most likely candidates, and what kind of people thay were.
Um, yeah. Look, with some companies making record-breaking profits, do you think we said, "We need oil for gas and othe petroleum products, we'll take Iraqs" HELL NO! It was NEVER for the average persons relief, think about it! Region's unstable, oil supply cant be guarenteed, so not getting normal imports, meaning 'supply is down, demands the same or growing, price goes up' thats basic economics. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/MAC327425.htm

Upvote 0