• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra distribution in Europe!

When is this game comming out in the Uk Tripwire....We are getting a great response from the devs but can we please answer this question as i have been to many shops around my area and they have no dates yet.......

This is were the game will go down hill lots off people dont have a credit card so they are waiting for the game to come out in the shops........People know the game is out there to buy but we Brits cant buy it in the shops yet WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?????????????????//

Upvote 0
Trauma said:
When is this game comming out in the Uk Tripwire....We are getting a great response from the devs but can we please answer this question as i have been to many shops around my area and they have no dates yet.......

This is were the game will go down hill lots off people dont have a credit card so they are waiting for the game to come out in the shops........People know the game is out there to buy but we Brits cant buy it in the shops yet WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?????????????????//
Because the distributors in the UK are largely being a bunch of snot-nosed arseholes, not to put too fine a point on it. Whereas those in Europe are mostly jumping at Destineer, the UK distributors are being snotty. From what I hear, they are being snotty about PC games in general. Much as I would love to see the game on the shelves in my local "Game", I can just see that we'll end up doing a simple deal with Amazon and let them ship it instead :(

If any of the distributors covering the UK are reading this - get off your arses!

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is purely my own personal opinion and does not reflect that of Tripwire Interactive LLC. Just the personal views of the VP. So get off your too-comfortable arses - just go ask the developers at Sony in Cambridge what THEY play in their lunchtimes and stop being so hung up on sodding console junk!

Upvote 0
[RO]Wilsonam said:
Because the distributors in the UK are largely being a bunch of snot-nosed arseholes, not to put too fine a point on it. Whereas those in Europe are mostly jumping at Destineer, the UK distributors are being snotty. From what I hear, they are being snotty about PC games in general. Much as I would love to see the game on the shelves in my local "Game", I can just see that we'll end up doing a simple deal with Amazon and let them ship it instead :(

If any of the distributors covering the UK are reading this - get off your arses!

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is purely my own personal opinion and does not reflect that of Tripwire Interactive LLC. Just the personal views of the VP. So get off your too-comfortable arses - just go ask the developers at Sony in Cambridge what THEY play in their lunchtimes and stop being so hung up on sodding console junk!

It is now approaching 2 months since the steam release and the UK market needs a solution to the boxed retail version.

So do the deal with Amazon.co.uk and let the others eat dust mixed with a little humble pie but let's stop fannying around and get the retail available in the UK fast!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ButchCassidy said:
It is now approaching 2 months since the steam release and the UK market needs a solution to the boxed retail version.

So do the deal with Amazon.co.uk and let the others eat dust mixed with a little humble pie but let's stop fannying around and get the retail available in the UK fast!!!

Horahhh

PS have Tripwire tried direct witht the likes of Play.com

I will be getting ROOST once the missus stops spending me cash on the wedding. so sometime in June :eek:

Upvote 0