• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ragdoll glitch

eXceLon said:
I'm sorry, but I'm not buying the excuses. The amount of deflection here trying to place the blame on users or on other peices of software is absurd. The failure here is with the devs, period. The problems are with the game, period.

It simply dosent make any sense. If we were talking about a few isolated incidents, I might be inclined to agree with some of the deflections. That is not the case, though. Every other program, every other game, every other aspect of my system is functioning flawlessly with the exception of THIS product.

Thank you, eXceLon, for saying what everyone was thinking.

Upvote 0
I just deleted and redownloaded the game for the third time. Ragdoll problem is still not going away. I've already uninstalled my firewall. I've tried disabling my anti-virus. I'm not really seeing anything else that can be done at this point.

Other than waiting an indeterminate amount of time for a patch, which may or may not come. Which may or may not solve the problem.

Upvote 0
Sorry chum, had to register to get a word in here.

I had the exact same problem as you. Retail version, no ragdoll. Tried deleting the .ucl files multiple times to no avail. Didn't quite get desperate enough to try downloading the whole shebang off of Steam, though.

I deleted RedOrchestra.upl along w/ all the .ucl files in the System folder, and that appears to have fixed the problem. Here's hoping it works for you, and cheers to the guy that mentioned it earlier in this thread.

Upvote 0