• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design MoosKoc

Come on people, help this guy out and test the damn map! There are hundreds of dead servers with bots killing each other, why not host it on one of those servers where no one ever joins? Come on now. If i had a server id totally host it.

Good luck hobo, i hope somone steps up to the plate and helps you get this map finished.

Upvote 0
Just upload it somewhere and give us a link - I'd rather take a look around in the editor and play with bots to check stuff out and report back here with observations etc - play online later when it's a little more polished and you're happy with things as a whole - it's just too early in development to arrange play tests online - just my personal opinion

Lruce

Upvote 0
Mooskoc early build testing........

Mooskoc early build testing........

Lruce Bee said:
Just upload it somewhere and give us a link - I'd rather take a look around in the editor and play with bots to check stuff out and report back here with observations etc - play online later when it's a little more polished and you're happy with things as a whole - it's just too early in development to arrange play tests online - just my personal opinion

Lruce

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/45876/RO-Mooskoc.rom.html and dont play test it lruce you big meanie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lruce Bee said:
Yeah I got around the pop up window but when I started downloading I just got a blank Internet Explorer Window saying 'Done' in the bottom left window?

Lruce

well if you really want it give me your email adress.

Also, What program do i need to make static meshes. I think i want to move to the next level. Im thinking of makeing a church, and also how do i code so i can change the weapon effects and stuff. Just give me an overview. Im am so gratefull to you for helping me. Im thinking of moveing to another map, but if you look at it...well.....

Upvote 0