• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lets talk about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely but I doubt it's the greys since they are a slave race to the Draconian reptoid race.

The Draco's posess the bodies of the royal families of Europe through Demonic blood rituals and it's no suprise that the Royal families of Europe still control the world to this day and use the governments as a veil of illusion to trick the sheep in to thinking they live in free democracy.

Every president of the USA, European/UK prime minister are all owners of all the worlds financial and credit institutions are directly descended from prominent European royalty.

These guys control it all.

What was Diana's nickname for the royal family again? ah, reptiles, that was it :eek:

But anyway, the most highest human in the control pyramid are definately the Roman Catholic Jesuit Order who use religion as a facade to hide their true activities. The Jesuits even own the Illuminati's arses becuase the Illuminati are made up of the black nobility banking families of Europe and remember, the Jesuits had these guys in debt up to their eye balls since the 1600's.

Hell, the Illuminati was formed by a Jesuit, even!

Upvote 0
In a strange coincidence I saw this thread on my regular RO forums visit, just after mucking around in these conspiracy theories about the excact same thing for over an hour.. coincidence? I think not.

Oh my, I'm like so hung over right now.. and I wake up to find out occultists rule the world..

Bits from todays history in my browser.. lol dont ask how I got here..

Fahrenheit 420 (the ultimatest hippie-potsmokers conspiracy film evar.)

This page about.... 11 ? I really loved this piece of math:

In numerology, A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, D = 4, and so on. There are 33 sections are within the emblem of the United Nations. U (21) N (14) = (2+1=3) (1-4=3) 3 and 3 make 33 U. N. United Nations. 33 is the highest obtainable degree within Freemasonry.
1-4 equals 3?

Upvote 0
[-project.rattus-] said:
I like conspiracies. They fill my life with thrill and excitement :D Other than that, I'm not much of a follower of those, because they all lack one thing: reason.
Most peoples beef with conspiracies is simply the way in which they look at them.

People look at them individually: moon landings, watergate, roswell, ect ect and so of course their going to come to the conclusion that it's all a load of bollocks!

The trick is to look at it as a whole. Basically the elite families, which include the European royalty, the Italian black nobility and the off-shoots of these aristocratic dynastic families such as the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Morgans and so on are all just on big INTERBREEDING family who have one objective in common: world domination!

So, looking at conspiracy individually is useless but when you know that it's that one big intrerbreeding family in control of all the worlds finances, you can then connect the dots it suddenly dosen't seem so wacko anymore, I can assure you of that.

Upvote 0
BicycleRepairMan said:
In a strange coincidence I saw this thread on my regular RO forums visit, just after mucking around in these conspiracy theories about the excact same thing for over an hour.. coincidence? I think not.

Oh my, I'm like so hung over right now.. and I wake up to find out occultists rule the world..

Bits from todays history in my browser.. lol dont ask how I got here..

Fahrenheit 420 (the ultimatest hippie-potsmokers conspiracy film evar.)

This page about.... 11 ? I really loved this piece of math:

1-4 equals 3?

The power elite play their cards according to the laws of occult numerology becuase they, being privelaged to accesss streams of knowledge they sucked out of the public domain via religion and inquisition, understand the practical benifit of doing so.

Major events in history are completely obiding to the laws of occult numerology. Look at WW2... every single significant events in that war was done on occult numerological dates.

Now it dosen't seem such a coincidence that Hitler order that Panzer regiment to halt so the Brits could escape from Dunkirk, eh?

All sides in wars are always controlled by the same force: the power elite, who fund eachside, and thus, control each side.

They use wars to advance their agenda of global domination becuase after wars, the world is like putty, the peopl are exhausted and so anyone who can bring order is greeted with open arms. The only problem is, it's their order/ The New World Order...

nwostructure2oo.jpg

Upvote 0
There wunce wuz an island split down the middle by a large mountain range. On the west side the peoples were ruled by a fair and just ruler, a monarchy. The peoples on the east side were ruled by a monarchy as well, but the king was indifferent to his peoples suffering and used the army to keep them in check. Both rulers owned everyting in their kingdoms. After a while the peoples on the east side grew angry at their rulers' harsh treatment of them, and organised a revolt. They overthrew the king and set up their own government. The king on the west side saw this and took heed. He announced to his peoples that he was setting up a capitalist demoacracy, so that everyone could share the wealth. He neglected to mention that he already owned everthing and would be taxing peoples labour. He split his kingdom in half and gave one half to each of his sons. His sons then went and formed the two political parties that people could vote for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Slashbot_427 said:
There wunce wuz an island split down the middle by a large mountain range. On the west side they peoples were ruled by a fair and just ruler, a monarchy. The peoples on the east side were ruled by a monarchy as well, but the king was indifferent to his peoples suffering and used the army to keep them in check. Both rulers owned everyting in thier kingdoms
I dunno what your on about but what I will say is that when the Monarchy seemingly retreated from power and Parliament took control, the whole things was a complete farce.

It was the transition from open, touch feel, taste dictatorship where the people can see the dictator (the monarchy), and can see the prison bars and so the will for freedom in the hearts of the people will eventually prevail.

What the farce that was the transition of power from the monarchy to parliament was really the transition from the open touch taste feel dictatorship to the far more effective dictatorship where the people beleive they are actually free while actually they are sitting in an open prison with a lock. Why? Well becuase the prison dosent need a lock becuase we dont want to get out of it becuase WE BELEIVE WE ARE FREE!

They really are as crafty and cunning as they come.

Slashbot_427 said:
There wunce wuz an island split down the middle by a large mountain range. On the west side the peoples were ruled by a fair and just ruler, a monarchy. The peoples on the east side were ruled by a monarchy as well, but the king was indifferent to his peoples suffering and used the army to keep them in check. Both rulers owned everyting in their kingdoms. After a while the peoples on the east side grew angry at their rulers' harsh treatment of them, and organised a revolt. They overthrew the king and set up their own government. The king on the west side saw this and took heed. He announced to his peoples that he was setting up a capitalist demoacracy, so that everyone could share the wealth. He neglected to mention that he already owned everthing and would be taxing peoples labour. He split his kingdom in half and gave one half to each of his sons. His sons then went and formed the two political parties that people could vote for.

Ahh now that makes sense!

Indeed we, like all other countries, live in a a ONE PARTY STATE! The highest echelons of each political party and the same bloody people with the same interests!

Hey can someone pass me the fag paper and I'll see if I can get it in somewhere between the conseravatives, labour, republican, democrat, ect ect. lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yeah of course there covering it up. They want us looking up into the sky for aliens whenreally, we just need to look at ground-level becuase most aliens and UFO's seen on earth are inter-dimentional who are occupying the very same space we occupy but are on another frequency spectrum that our brain (eyes) cannot tune in to.

They have the ability to swap in and out of our frequency light spectrum so when you hear people say I saw a UFo and then it suddenly dissapeared, you no know that it hasen't disapeared at all, it has simply moved out of the frequency range our brains cannot access, giving the impression that it has dissapeared.

Now there is no question that aliens exist as most people agree yet these same people seem to have trouble accepting the thought that they secretly run the world.

I can tell you after 4 years research that they bloody do! Through the royalty of Europe.

Many former workers of the royal family such as gardeners have said that their a bunch of freaks and that there is something extremely strange about them. Others who work intimately with the royal family say that the queens eyes are just black pitts and have no emotion and that she is the coldest, most emotionless person they had ever met! All of which are traits of a reptile.

Also look at how ritualistic the royals are.... that is also a major trait of a reptile.

They even admit it themselves. Ask a royal why he/she has the right to rule and they say "it is a DIVINE right to rule becuase of our GENETIC connections to the GODS"!

The "gods" being the reptilian race/s that arrived on earth hundreds of thousands of years ago and ruled huamnity up untill Babylon-era where they INTERBRED with the prominent human ruling families of Babylonian society and thus, created the royalty that went on to be behind everysingle empite throught history including the British empire and now the American empire.

Not only has Bush got 1000 gentic connections to everysingle monarch that ever sat on the English throne but he's also related to Constantine the Great who founded Christnity, certain Egyptian phoaroe dynasties which include Cleopatra and last but not least, Philip of Macadonia, the father of Alexander the great.

Power really has been kept in the family but theres a twist with this family: there not human!

Their blood type is rare and their DNA is slightly different to most of the human race becuase it is REPTILIAN DNA.

That makes them very easy to be posessed by the reptilians becuase both parties have sympathetic DNA.

Now you know the obsession with reptilians by royalty is not just fancy decoration.

Always remember, Diana's nicknam for the royal family was reptilians and to top it offl she said publically many times during interviews that the royal family are NOT HUMAN BEINGS!

And another: Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands... a bloody massive figure in the command structure of the elite... is obsessed with what he calls "dragon genes".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
^thats a conditioned reaction.

They control all media, all publications, decide what gets "taught" in schools and universities and they control all the trend and norm-setters of society.

With that power they have locked the vast majority of people in a false reality bound by norms so that we all live in a tiny egg shell of possiblity.

95% of peoples view of reality is based off of dogmatic presumption after dogmatic presumption after dogmatic presumption which in-turn, are based off of media sound-bites, tiny tid-bits of flawed information from somewhere or another and from some some one-liners that came out the arse of narrow-minded, dogma-bound "career to look after" slogan chanting, politically correct idiots that pass for professors and politicians.

On top of that, the 95% of the human herd subscribe one fairytale or another... called religion. It dosen't matter which one you subscribe to becuase all of them achieve the same objective; limit ones perception by keeping them in a tiny box full of our bull**** and also scare the **** out of them so that they don't upset the big twat in the sky.

Oh and then theres the norms we like to obide by and even more enjoyable - make the lives of people who want to live outside the sheep pen of norms, unbearable.

You see, they do not need to control us. WE DO IT OURSELVES!

So don't you dismiss anything simply becuase it goes against your view of reality becuase you're proably in the 95% majority that dont know ****.

We are infinite conciousness that temporarily occupies the biological computer we call the human body and they have made us forget by imposing false religions on to us in ancient times untill this previously common knowledge was compeltely sucked out of the public domain, amoung a laod of esoteric knowlege.

The extent of the human race's plight is simply astounding. We are in complete ignorance of absolutely everything in the world thanks to the "education" system that is soley designed to feed us bull**** while forcing us in-line with someone elses view of reality (the ruling elite) all the while destorying our soul and uniquness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Which brings me to the point that all of the conspiracy theroy followers sound like preachers themselves. And btw, allthough I was baptised as a baby, and count as roman catholic, I am a passionate atheist.

And still, all the theories, also your's miss one thing: reason. If there are people/aliens or whatever, and they are so powerfull that they rule the world, why don't they do it openly? What do they gain from making us believe we live in as world as it apparently is?
If they are truly "above" our society, they should also be "above" the usual motivations like gaining money (which is just a product of our society, so they would have no use for it) or more power (they are at the top already, so what more should they gain?).

And concernig the very funny "sharing 1000 genetic atteributes" nonsense: You yourself share more than 99% of you whole genome (talking of billions, not some thousands of genetic attributes) with chimpanzees...

Oh, and I had the joy to work with mentally ill people. So believe me when I say that you can be helped.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.