• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

hey guys, where is the demo?

Terminxman said:
It's only ****ing $25...

Excuse me, not all of our games can be bought by our parents like you.

Some people like to buy demos to try a game. If a game developer expects us to like the game based on SCREENSHOTS and videos and bull**** promises (like tanks wont be killed by grenades!) then they have another thing coming. Demos should always be released.

Upvote 0
Terminxman said:
It's only ****ing $25...

Not everyone has the luxury of stating that you know, and im not just thinking about kids on an allouance(SP?) here, education costs, most students i've met would have a hard time finding room for a $25 impulse purchase, i know i had back in thouse days, and i'd say that age group (think 17-25 or so) is the core of potential customers for RO.

Upvote 0
Cptn Bollox said:
Coming from DOD I bought this and now I'm sorry.. I feel like I'm beta testing something that will always suck. The soldier modeling is awful.. they almost look like sprites.

Don't waste your money

That's because you're coming from DOD, where the bar of gaming standards is set far too low. Clearly you expected a crosshair and run and gun gameplay. Sure half-life two looks nice, but it plays worse than Ostfront ever will- I am more than willing to sacrifice graphical superiority for good gameplay and a great community. It's off the trend that game developers are following as of late; Make it look nicer than ever before, make it run, but make it boring after a month so we can milk it with expansions that are just as bad. But hey, everyone's got their own opinion.

It's only a waste of money if you don't know what you're buying.

Upvote 0