• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

turbografx16

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Netherlands
I think RO could use a climb button so that when you get to a low wall or a groups of sandbags which you cant jump over you can climb over them instead. Alternatively, instead of a special climb button they could make it so that when you are pressed against one of those objects, the jump key acts as a climb key.

Just idea because i'm so tired of not being able to get over 2-3 foot sandbag walls.

They have that feature in COD2 as well, and I really like it.

Its very usefull for small stuff like low walls (sandbags and wood fences), but it can also be used on houses. Low windows will allow you to climb through them into a house, so if you know someone is waiting by the door, just find a window low to the ground, and come in behind him.

It would be a small addition to RO, but I think it would just add that much more.

Upvote 0
I agree completely. I think it would be particularly useful for climbing out of trenches. For example the trenches in Barashka, if you get into one, youre stuck down there and unable to get out despite the fact that the trench is only about 50 cm deep, and you have to walk all the way to the "trench exit" to get out, while any soldier could climb up, even a fully equipped machinegunner.

Upvote 0