• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Does this make me good?

On that combined arms map with the bridge and the peninsula, i killed the enemy sniper from my bunker (to the left of the bridge) to his bunker (to the left)

Saw the muzzle flashes, compensated for drop, and fired.... saw the death message..

I was shocked, as was he (gave me a "ns" message)

Wasnt able to replicate it again the entire match :)

I can pretty consistantly nail Russians running to the Bunker on Rakowice from the catwalk on the upper level of the Hanger - don't think I've ever sniped Barashka though, I have too much fun with tanks =P

I personally think the Germans should get a sniper on Konigsplatz... but make it so he can only spawn on top of the Reichstag... and have no way down... Not that I miss the long distance sniper wars on Berlin or anything =P

Upvote 0
I just made that shot the other day. Well, very close to it. The guy was running just to my right of his bunker (his left) and he was running zig-zag. I fired off a shot and he went down. I couldn't believe it. I really like the way the sniper rifles are set up. You really have to lead the person before you take a shot. Nice work!

Upvote 0
SasQuatch said:
If you weren't able to replicate it, i'd say you were a lucky shot :D

NS man, really nice. I usually use an HE fired from my trusty SU76 to clear out that pesky bunker.

That what I also love the StuG. I see to many Axis tankers taking this and trying to dual with Ivan. I prefer to get on the far right flank and use HE to take out all the ground pounders.

Upvote 0