• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

1944D-Day

futurenhler said:
WOW
i think i might just buy a new graphics card for thsi stuff
of course i will wait till it is out
but 3.0GHz
would be enough right? of a cpu
You don't need some fancy new cutting edge technology to be able to play this game. When you think about the features, remember that they are not done in the same manner that old different engines would do them. There are ways to make this game huge scale and still playable with normal computers that people have. So I'm sure that 3.0 GHz will be enough.

But still, that said, don't expect that it will run perfectly with old computers. And remember that I'm just saying this based on what I have read from different sources, so don't take my word for absolute truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah sorry, about calling it a mod, I got mixed up with somthing else. One of my friends is in a clan of mine and I'm sure he'll keep me infomed about the game and I like the sound of the Reality Engine. By the way, I know this is a bit of a odd question since its a FPS,

Will there be any cilvilains in Normandy in the Singleplayer part of the game that you would have to watch out for and make sure you don't hurt them, and also would have to help them with any problems they may have?

Upvote 0
Civilians and Wildlife will feature, we havnt done any animals just yet, but they are on the to-do list.

With regards to helping them, most will come up and thank you, the usual type of French Appreciation, but I dont believe we can squezz in sub-quests. The game is large enough without having 506 making barley :p

But seriously we wont be going into huge details with the civilians, helping them would probably be as far as liberating their village or towns.

Upvote 0
Without a correct home address you will not receive an NDA, and without an NDA you will not have access to the game. To be honest Im shocked at this kind of attitude. Im not some forum troll that spends 24/7 looking for all things related to 1944, but given that I have already posted in this thread, you would think that I check in on things.

Anyway the beta applications are open and they are flooding in very fast. We have already short listed 49 potential members.

Upvote 0