• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Nade throwing

Plaid13

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 22, 2006
I know some people will hate this idea just because change is evil. But how about making a system to control how hard you throw your nade without needing to wait and hold the nade for a few seconds. Maybe a couple buttons to control how hard you throw it and a slider bar kinda like the throttle in the tanks. so you can set it to throw it hard and as far as you can and just leave it that way if you want so you dont need to wait 2 seconds to throw the nade far. or always have it set to basicly drop the nade on the ground at your feet. Hell even a option setting to control how hard you want it to throw would be nice or have a option to leave it the way it is in the game now. Just about anything could be better then the way it is now. i Really hate when i need to throw a nade far really fast try to throw it fast and i basicly drop it at my own feet instead of throwing it 30 feet or so.

Just the way it is in the game now really subtracts from the realism of it all. personaly i dont need to hold something for 2 or 3 seconds first if i want to throw it far all i need to do is pick it up and throw.

aesdana said:
If you want to throw something far how can you just "pick it up and throw"? To throw long you need to make an effort wich takes time... To remove the current system would make it like cs wich sucks so much I get irritated by the thought of it. :)

It doesn't take me any longer really to throw something 30ft or 60ft. I just control how hard I throw or angle it. What I really hate is how hard it is to just toss a grenade threw a window. Guess its time to fire up a practice map and just throw grenades.

Upvote 0
Theodrake said:
It doesn't take me any longer really to throw something 30ft or 60ft. I just control how hard I throw or angle it. What I really hate is how hard it is to just toss a grenade threw a window. Guess its time to fire up a practice map and just throw grenades.

I got a hint for you helping to Throw (only works in Practice) type into Console: god and allammo, this gives you unlimited Ammo and Godmode this will allow you to practice without break :)

You should be able to throw Grenades throw Windows with ease soon :)

Upvote 0