• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First MP Game You played?

First PC game i ever owned was Knights of the Sky
first game i played on PC, uh it's hazy but it was probably Alley Cat (that's the only one i remember)

First multiplayer game, Jedi Knight! hah that game kicked ass, even on 28.8kb dialup, ahh. Also was playing Diablo and Xwing v TIE Fighter at the same time.

I remember the demo for MDK, never got the game though, you had that crazy flesh parachute thing.

Upvote 0
First game... can't remember, and most people probably wouldn't have heard of the system anyway. :p I probably wouldn't recognize the name of it if someone showed it to me. I do remember messing with games me or my mom had written in BASIC (I was, what, 6, 7?), but they were really simple text-based crap. :rolleyes:

First MP game? I tried out MP play with Unreal Tournament, but was on a dial-up connection, so gave that up quickly. When I moved, I finally got DSL, so I tried out the online thing. Played some Ghost Recon Demo, wound up finding it a bit too easy, then moved on to some other demos and got hooked on Medal of Honor: Spearhead, which was the first MP FPS that I really got into.

Upvote 0