• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Veteran's corner (a home for soldiers of V.3.3)

All before my time. I only started to get some attention for clans after i saw a thread for starting a dutch clan. Which totally failed and fell apart after 2 weeks but the few sorta pratices we played we occupied all the top spots. If it actually survived it might have turned into a real good clan.

Upvote 0
Since 1.0 here. I remember wandering aimlessly into the alley on Berlin and just standing there for 5 minutes as an Axis. I think the Russians thought I had shellshock and never shot me. I think the rotation was Berlin, Kiev, Donuts and Ponyri before the artillery.

I think Necro set up KGD not long after, then I joined Palestra, then 13th. Sved was a terrible shot then, and has only got worse imho :D

No MG, Pzfausts, and everyone had to learn bolt rifles - which made for a better game if you ask me. I may have been hallucinating, but wasn't there a version where you stabbed players with a bayonet by simply putting it on and running into them?

Upvote 0