• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unknowed countries in WWII

I thought it would be nice to revive this topic.

Heres a nice video about the Brazilian Expeditionary Force in Italy, with very nice shots (its in portuguese, but just ignore and pretend you understand :D) showing the brazilian forces on the seizure of Monte Castelo and the town of Montese, encircling and capturing about 14,000 german and italian soldiers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PGogCmmdFA&search=segunda%20guerra%20mundial

Upvote 0
Soviets lost many officers shot by White Death so they called the artillery several times to kill this little bastard who causes much harm to the russian front.

This comment really pisses me off :mad:
You obvously don't realize that the Communists attacked this country called FInland, with an iron fist. Also totally no reason for war, just pure aggression.

So please don't call that Finnish sniper a little bastard, because it offends me extremly, even though I am not Finnish.
That sniper was doing its job, and no doubt he was fighting for his country.

Anyways, justice was served 67 years before you posted :D.
When Finland kicked some Commie ass.

Upvote 0
Hans_klempner said:
This comment really pisses me off :mad:
You obvously don't realize that the Communists attacked this country called FInland, with an iron fist. Also totally no reason for war, just pure aggression.

So please don't call that Finnish sniper a little bastard, because it offends me extremly, even though I am not Finnish.
That sniper was doing its job, and no doubt he was fighting for his country.

Anyways, justice was served 67 years before you posted :D.
When Finland kicked some Commie ass.

Soviet needed to expand it's borders to protect Leningrad.. and the Great Soviet Union!

Upvote 0
Oh, please that was no reason to invade Finland. Those people stand up and fought to the death for the nation and I salute them. Once again, we the Poles are often over looked. Though we fought no where as near as well as the Finns we did pretty well with what we had. Our Resistance was amazingly good, and so were our Pilots over Britain. Wladyslaw Ander's II Polish Corp was a elite unit which earned the respect of it's fellow British soldiers, and Stanislaw Maczek's 1st Armoured Division fought brilliantly during the Falaise Pocket and the taking of Breda.

Upvote 0