• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Veteran's corner (a home for soldiers of V.3.3)

Kradschütze

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 20, 2006
Hi comrades!

Looks definetely like V.3.3 is dead. It was a great game and still is but now unplayable dued to
a) too few people,
b) teamkilling idiots,
c) aimbot madness,
d) too few servers
But now here you can compare V.3.3 with Ostfront and discuss with old known players.:) I'm sure that for some Ostfront is not totally what they wished.

Have fun to talk to old comrades

Krad

Yeah I'm not liking this "I played RO 3.0+ and I am a veteran, RO:OST noobs plz shine my shoes".

The only person I'd call a "veteran" was someone who hung around with tripwire before the first beta was released. THAT is a veteran. Or one who the entire community knows.

I'm just talking on a general sense here, I played the mod once a long time ago and thought it kicked ass but I sure as hell wasn't gonna buy UT2003 for it, so now I bought RO:OST. :)

Upvote 0
i just had a good game on a good filled server (the only one with active players) yesterday. there were some "noobs" who seemed to like the game and wondered why there arent many people playing it (they got some free advertisement from me), some people who still waited for the release of the boxed version (like myself) who got some free information about the current situation from me) and even one player (more than a 3.3 veteran) who said he was already bored of ostfront (and got some free "?"`s from me)

Upvote 0
Yep, ut2004 is where i picked it up, great game, however......Ostfront is everything that was ro and more to me, great game made even better, the sounds/visuals are absolutely insane.....watching people disintergrate from arty/tank HE rounds is horrifying.

With news of box release in europe+ is even better news cause that means more people, i hope the more popular the game gets the better it gets...should hopefully mean more maps and stuff when the editor is released.

More people=more money for TW=better Ostfront !!!!

(hopefully:D )

Upvote 0