• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra Suggestion

Ultomato

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 22, 2006
Since this game is about communism and a battle front that has not been recognized in the gaming world, i was thinking that the developers would consider the Korean War to incorporate somehow in their game. Since the guns that the north koreans used were the same as the russians it would be pretty easy to implement, and this would a chance to bring the allies into this game and allied guns/tanks making the game more refreshing. I just think that the korean war has a lot of potential because of the different terrain and incorporating it would suggest that russia was involved in more than just the war with germany. It would be cool if this game was a game about the broader conflicts with communism, since it is called Red Orchestra, and not just one battlefront.

I dont know, the developers might only be focusing on this specific eastern front so just my thoughts..