• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whats the point of map rotation??

Sure, that might work for American servers, which there is always a decent amount of, but what about those of us that don't live in the USA? We (Australians) are lucky if we get ONE server filled, let alone two - does this mean that we'd be doomed to one or two maps in our whole time of Red Orchestra without having to go to a server that gives us 250 ping?

Upvote 0
Billy Bob Joe said:
Sure, that might work for American servers, which there is always a decent amount of, but what about us Australians? We're lucky if we get ONE server filled, let alone two - does this mean that we'd be doomed to one or two maps in our whole time of Red Orchestra without having to go to a server that gives us 250 ping?
It's up to servers to decide, I am sure they know how to satisfy their clients.

Upvote 0
Thats it thin out the servers somemore.

Billy Bob Joe said:
Sure, that might work for American servers, which there is always a decent amount of, but what about those of us that don't live in the USA? We (Australians) are lucky if we get ONE server filled, let alone two - does this mean that we'd be doomed to one or two maps in our whole time of Red Orchestra without having to go to a server that gives us 250 ping?

Yeah I'm in australia too and I know what you mean you get one or 2 populated servers after 5 but untill then you pretty much have to go to the 5.ss realism server in dallas.

Upvote 0