• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Map voting question and the TKMutator

Floyd

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
I have the server set up to play each map twice. At the end of two rounds the players have the option to vote for the map of their choice. There is a looonnngg (20-30 seconds) delay between when the 2nd map ends and the voting screen appears. Is there a cvar or a setting I can make to shorten the time?

Also, I just installed the TKMutator and the voting mechanism no longer shows who voted for which map. Is there a setting I should change in one of the TK mutators ini files?

tia

Floyd

Floyd said:
I have the server set up to play each map twice. At the end of two rounds the players have the option to vote for the map of their choice. There is a looonnngg (20-30 seconds) delay between when the 2nd map ends and the voting screen appears. Is there a cvar or a setting I can make to shorten the time?
We've been experiencing the same thing. I assumed it was because the scoreboard should be displayed at that point, followed by the voting panel but for some reason the scores aren't displayed.

It causes a lot of confusion if your game has a time limit because suddenly there's a long pause mid-round before the voting panel eventually appears, which causes everyone to think that the server has hung.

Upvote 0
Floyd said:

Also, I just installed the TKMutator and the voting mechanism no longer shows who voted for which map. Is there a setting I should change in one of the TK mutators ini files?

tia

Floyd

Look in your INI file for a setting named "RestartWait", set it to 0.

Upvote 0