• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO is being taken over by immature players

dktekno

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
Then it happened to RO too.

It has now been taken over by the immature 13 years old shitheads ruining the game for everybody by spamming the voice channels.

Today 2 players on a server were shouting "heavy tank".... in odessa map.

And when asked to stop, they continued and continued, by spamming the voice channels.

I tried ignoring them in the options menu by chosing to ignore their messages, but it doesnt work.

People below the age of 18 should not be able to buy this game. Simple as that.

It was a major failure that TW released this game to stores so 13 years old shitheads can ruin this game too.

Last edited:
yes saying that all 13 year kids are immature is a blanket statement. We all know that not all young teens are childish but I would say it is fair to say that a majority of his issues are happening with young adults so he just picked a number and along the same lines we could say that older players need to get more patience with our new young comarades in arms

Upvote 0
What bothers me is that on the one hand there's all these posts about 'not enough players', 'not enough servers', 'this game is dying'.... but on the other hand when there are actually plenty of players you get these 'all newbies', 'stupid -insert random other game here- kids', 'learn how to play' posts.

Its a pc game for crying out loud. Just think about it, you're getting frustrated because of a game. If you like it, play it, if you dont, quit it. Admin your own private server, invite some friends, join a clan, whatever, act, but please dont start whining in here about something you're not forced to listen to. Or in other words: who'se the kid now?

Sorry of being so rude, but I simply cant stand this passive, 'pity me', behaviour. With an attitude like that there simply wouldnt be a Red Orchestra.

Upvote 0
While its good that there is a way of disableing voice com, I unfortunately have to agree with Piron.
The occasional ill behaved player is something that just goes with a retailgame and public servers.
Its not really that bad, and if you disable the voicecom it wont bother you at all.
Or do like me, just ignore it and enjoy the game. Because it is a game, if you need total immersion watch a movie....

Upvote 0
The ignore feature works well with the immature types. They can ruin the game only if you let them. Find better servers, or if all else fails ignore them and move on with your life.

Considering the possibilities, ROOST has one of the most mature communities I have been a part of. I have yet to see serious problems on servers, it seems to be segregated to servers with bad admins, and usually only one or two players.

Upvote 0