• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Graphics Problem

ZeroPulse7001

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 16, 2006
Hey fellas i need some help here the game graphics are blurry and doesnt look right and its sluggin for some reason heres my comp specs and i tried messing around the graphics and still no fix, and the Scope lens is plain Grey no visual or anything.

P4 2.8GHZ 2mb Cache
1.5 GB of Ram
SoundMAX On Board Sound
256mb Radeon X800 Pro
60GB 7200RPM Harddrive
80GB 72000RPM Harddrive
DVD/CD Rom 52x
CD Recorder 52x

Please some help me i really want to play and P.S RO works great for UT2004 so i hope this is just a bug.

Hey there! New here and I think I have the same problem as you.

This what you mean I think and Id love to have this fixed/explained. It is quite nice looking in a way but more or less useless at range.

Best way of describing it is if you run an LCD monitor at anything other than its native res, kind of dithered and smeared. The UI seems fine though...

Oh, me specs - xt1900xtx, 3500 64 cpu, 1.5 gig 3200 ram. Latest Cats (6.4 and checked with 6.3 too).

Cheers.

Upvote 0
When I hear blurry I recommend to turn off HDR/bloom in the graphics menu of RO and turn on (if you have some graphics power) AA and/or AF in the desktopsettings to smooth things out.
HDR/Bloom does seem to work for some people playing at higher then 1280 x 1024 resolutions though, not sure. 1280x1024 is my max because I have a TFT screen.

Upvote 0