• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My 2 cents

hattrik57

Apr 16, 2006
well I've been using RO 4 a few days i give it 7 out of ten!

One thing i would like to see is longer game time, Im just gettin my mojo workin in twenty minutes! I've tried tinkering with the time control in "host game" it doesnt seem to do anything-

AI really needs work,Perhaps a command to invite them in to your tank,Then they only respond to your commands...i dont know, we need somthing! Because at this point Ill have ashot lined up and it never fails ramm jumps in and spins the tanks rear right to the enemy,The one command that works is "get out" at that point I shoot ramm in the head!
So 4 now my remedy is to shoot all AI on my team in the head that comes near my tank!

So after the AI turns my turrent the wrong way and I promply shoot my team mate in the head. It would be nice if the Turrent would stay where they left it instead of atomatically spinning back around to its original spot.Did Turrents do that in 45? Makes it real hard to engage enemy after being "helped out by AI"

You have My Vote for operational smoke canisters!

You also have my vote on flamethrowers!

What ever happened to the mortar?

It would be cool to place landmines as well!

HUD in tanks "speed/rpm/throttle" should only be visible in the "Drivers seat"
in buttoned up mode. would make it a bit more authentic.

Is it possible to keep the burnt out wrecks,scortched earth,of coarse dead bodys and parts on the field of battle? We Did Pay for "FULL GORE" Perhaps interactive scenery items such as burning buildings with acouple of HE attacks/ and or reducing buildings to rubble? I know polys,polys, Polys, and playability.

well theres my story 4 now, Overall Great start! many kudo's! your going down the right path, I like the Simulation angle alot better than run and gun! if I need a fix alittle BF2 does the trick

So guys Keep it "REAL"

I think Ramm is kinda smart, different, but smart. He positions the tank in such a way that you can get out of harms way as fast as possible ;)

Flamethrowers: Not going to happen (do a search)
Mortars: Probably not going to happen (do a search)
Destructable/burning scenery: Not going to happen (do a search)
There is destructable scenery in the game but those are objectives that need to be destroyed with satchel charges.

Destroyed vehicles and bodies dissapear as soon as the respawner sets in. This is to relieve the server. Otherwise the server would bog down.

Upvote 0