• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Only 7-9 Server show up ??

they DONT count bots.

if you filter out servers with no bots you are doing yourself a dis-service...how do you think people get their servers full? The C3ll server is busy, but I have to put 10-14 bots on it to get people to join! People aren't going to join a server with only 1 person playing.

Bots aren't good, but all the popular servers i have seen use them initially to get the server populated....unless they have a huge clan, with 10+ active members who can all pile on at the same time!

Upvote 0
Munk Polkadot said:
I hate servers with bots. I would rather join a server with 10 players and no bots than one with 15 human players and 10 bots. Ironically, I think the inclusion of bots are counterproductive to luring guys like me.
Yeah, if you have 10 guys on the server I see no need for bots. But to get those 10 people you usually need bots. I mean I use bots to help fill the server, if you already have a few humans playing in the server there's no need at all to add bots.

Upvote 0
Some servers run 15-32 bots. We run 9 bots max. That way if one of us joins we have something to do. Usually within a map we'll have 10 or more people and the bots are history. If you filter out the bot servers, your missing some good action. :(

More than likely the counters include servers with live players and the bots on any such server. ARTraySpy will show the bots as players but with no names, ServerSpy will do the same, some of the others show no players.

Its easy enough to sort the servers by the number of players within the game's server listing page and then highlight a server to see which of the occupied servers have active bots.

Floyd

Upvote 0