• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Jump over trenches/sandbags

Jump over trenches/sandbags

• Really useful, another point on realism

Votes: 132 96.4%
  • Not useful at all/i wouldnt use it never

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters
Markov said:
Implimenting something similar from CoD2 may be extremely difficult or even impossible. The least we could do is be able to jump over sandbags nonetheless, it's alright if we can't jump over the high ones, but at least over the reasonably short ones.

Yeah, i've never seen an Unreal engine game do it.. but, if a way can be found, im all for it!

Upvote 0
Quite simply, the ability to climb over obstacles is the only feature (other than smoke) that COD2 has over Red Orchestra. It would be nice to climb over minor obstacles when out of the enemy's view instead of having to go around and expose yourself to enemy fire. If they can add it in at a later date, that would be great, but I am not loosing sleep over it....

Upvote 0
=GG= Mr Moe said:
Quite simply, the ability to climb over obstacles is the only feature (other than smoke) that COD2 has over Red Orchestra. It would be nice to climb over minor obstacles when out of the enemy's view instead of having to go around and expose yourself to enemy fire. If they can add it in at a later date, that would be great, but I am not loosing sleep over it....
Oh noes Tripwires! He is insulting you all! :D

Upvote 0
[NER]Phosphorus said:
If u want COD2 stuff => return to play COD2 ..
here is RO :D

I finished the single player mode of cod2,and im not interested in the online one (stinks like dod:s), so i wont return to it. I like this feature and cod2 is not owner of it. Saying "like cod" is for giving an example of what i mean would be great for this game t have.
I know here is RO, and this is "Ideas and suggestions" ;)
Thanks for your constructive opinion anyway :p

Upvote 0