• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Tank Tracks...

Officer_Dufus said:
At any rate, yesterday, I was using both AP + HE rounds on various angles of the tracks and the tanks still were able to keep rolling towards me. I don't know?:)

Well i suggest aiming for the Wheels that make the Tracks go round and round (usually the foremost Wheel not in touch with the Ground), since its not easy to shoot a Track off.

Though i suggest aiming for the Ammo Storage for faster kills, if its not necessary to kill the Tracks to get a shot at killing the Tank :)

Upvote 0
Kurtz said:
I'm not sure why you bother going for the drive wheels at all. If you're firing at them head on, it's just as easy to aim for the turret/body junction. If you're firing at their side, go for the ammo storage.

Might be he's perfectly nagled to you, so all your shots defelect. So you just load up a HE round, kill the tracks, and then maneuvre yourself in a better position (he still can fire at you, so keep him always at the right angle), and then fnish him off.

Upvote 0