• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Getting stuck on wood sheets in Carillon Hamlet

The Wambat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2021
There are some wood sheets that are laying on the ground in the center of Carillon Hamlet. When approaching them from the stairway, the player can get stuck on an invisible object at the left corner of the boards, as can be seen in the screenshot (where the burn spot is).20211123233317_1.jpg

Category: Level Design
Reproducibility: Always
Description: There are some wood sheets that are laying on the ground in the center of Carillon Hamlet. When approaching them from the stairway, the player can get stuck on an invisible object at the left corner of the boards, as can be seen in the screenshot (where the burn spot is). This is a Beta version on Survival.
Reproduce: Join a Beta server online or offline for Carillon Hamlet and Survival. Difficulty doesn't matter. Walk from the stairway up towards the center of the map and walk straight forward to the wood sheets on the ground. You will get stuck on an invisible object. I most often noticed it when backing up and accidentally walking into it.

Upvote 0
Don't be so rude, because the mistake is for people. How does he know if he's known or not, he's just making a comeback..*sigh*
There is no need dramatise a short & concise reply that has occured plenty of times in the past. If bugs have been discussed in multiple threads/chat clients and received dev confirmation I'll probably drop by and inform the thread creator of the bug's current status.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is no need dramatise a short & concise reply that has occured plenty of times in the past. If bugs have been discussed in multiple threads/chat clients and received dev confirmation I'll probably drop by and inform the thread creator of the bug's current status.
I know, I know, but if it's new on the forum, at least say thank you, heh never mind.

Reactions: Arcames
Upvote 0