• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

more brutality

lumberg

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 18, 2006
i suggest more brutal features..a flame thrower? maybe that isnt viable..but something that is just disturbingly brutal and yet was actually in the battles of that time...if anyone knows , is anything like this planned? a special screaming sound effect for someone being ran over by a tank?

lumberg said:
i suggest more brutal features..a flame thrower? maybe that isnt viable..but something that is just disturbingly brutal and yet was actually in the battles of that time...if anyone knows , is anything like this planned? a special screaming sound effect for someone being ran over by a tank?
PYSCHO!!
but that is what i like about this game
it really isn't made for little kids with its gore

Upvote 0
Exactly, the east front was Hell, why most Germans after '41 feared of being send there, or where send in terms of punishment?:rolleyes:
Give us some cruelties, some splattered civilians in a house or shot along the road, more soldier corpses with guts hanging out on the battlefield(offcourse static implented in the terain, shouldnt blow up our Graph cards), more overwhelming artillerynoices, chipping tanktracks on certain terain for the heavies, flamethrower would be nice..but I'm not putting any hopes on that.

Upvote 0
myzko said:
Dude, when you shoot someone and he dies, he often dosent scream. He screams if he survives the hit.
Red Orchestra renders you dead when you are incapable to fight.

So when you logically die in this game, you don't have to be dead. ;)

Just make it this way, that players will scream if they get "killed" above -30 HP or something equal...

Upvote 0
SgtH3nry3 said:
Red Orchestra renders you dead when you are incapable to fight.

So when you logically die in this game, you don't have to be dead. ;)

Just make it this way, that players will scream if they get "killed" above -30 HP or something equal...

Very nice idea.. only to the point of overkill will they die instantly.

Upvote 0