• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Chivalry 2 Is Now Available!

The Ultimate Medieval Battlefield is Back
  • Storm into battle with cross-play on all platforms!
  • Charge into stunning 64-Player cinematic battles inspired by epic medieval movies
  • Experience large-scale conflicts in sprawling medieval environments ranging from tournament grounds to full-scale castle sieges
  • Pick your playstyle with 4 classes and 12 subclasses, each with their own unique weapons and abilities
  • Catapult your friends! Throw flaming chickens! And so much more!

Pick It Up Today!
PlayStation
Xbox
Epic Game Store

I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 255 featured items
I get a error: video only available on youtube.

Will tripwire enable the commity to create servers on this game? I am very sure it would boost it!
We have to age restrict the video due to the games rating. There are plans for some sort of community server program, but details are still being worked out behind the scenes and will be announced as they are finalized.

Upvote 0
I have some very big problems with this game. First off, it is a fun game don't get me wrong. But when my team and me spend 8 minutes to hold the cowardly masons from capturing the point only for them to capture it and fully reset the clock is kinda bs. in fact the whole timer thing is bs. It would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better if they had a limited number of respawns. NOt only will it make people more cautious, bringing a slight realism to the game. It would fix the whole issue of resetting the clock and making the defenders, who just want the round over, less stressed with dealing with the same mason cowardice over and over and over again.
Having cross-platform is okay, but making it the default on a Playstation where we don't want to play with PC players, due to the number of hackers and cheaters available, is stupid I like having to option to disengage this option but on the console, it SHOULD be the default, and if the player turns on crossplay they should first fill gaps in console servers than cross platform ones if there isn't any room. The last thing I have a huge problem with the Slaughter of Coxfield outside of lore but actually putting players in a position to commit war crimes and slaughter citizens is kind of disturbing. Not only for the game to tell you, that you need to commit these atrocities but also that it shows us the people we are playing with are too easy to do the things they are told to do.

Upvote 0