• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Giant Spider Boss

Chains

Apr 24, 2021
I dont know if the dev team would be able to implement a new boss anytime soon but i think a Giant Spider Boss would make sense since we allready have the King fleshpound and the abomination.

Special abillitys of the spider boss could be:

Can climb walls and ceilings
Lays eggs that spawn spiders after some time if not destroyed
Shoots spider webs that slow players down if they walk into them but they burn very easily.
Spits poison
Whenever it gets hurt enough it climbs on the ceiling somewhere and waits for a player to walk below it to jump on and heal itself like hans.

I think that we will not see the new boss for a long time. Moreover, the spider-boss (or the king-queen of spiders) is a cool idea, of course, but I think it will be really difficult to implement it.
"Climbing on walls and ceilings" once the developers said on this topic that the game engine does not allow them to do this.
makes sense it would also propably not work with custom maps. I guess the game is called killing floor for a reason.

Upvote 0