• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I hope there will be a Gameplay LIvestream to show off the new lighting,graphics etc on the Next Gen Consoles

catloverplayer

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 20, 2020
Please show us a Livestream with gameplay on the new PS5.

60fps per second
New lighting and graphics under water

This is why I"m hoping to get me a PS5 preordered. Imagine how much better the underwater and lighting will look and I assume above water as well. Imagine how much better this will play at 60fps especially during hunter boat battles. This should fix a lot of lags,freezes and crashes the game occasionally has. Also it's worse in some locations then it is others. Hopefully that will be fixed as well. It may not fix it 100 percent but it should fix most of these issues. You may still have the occsional lag,crash etc.

I can't wait to see how much better The Gulf will look since this is already the prettiest region. Imagine it with new lighting and graphics.

Last edited:
Yes, I did pre-order the PS5 and Xbox Series X but not for ManEater.

I don't expect it to look much better or different on a PS5/XSX than it does on a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. I do expect load times and frame issues to be non-existent. What they should do is remake it in the new Unreal version, that's only way it's going to look next-gen.

Upvote 0
Yes, I did pre-order the PS5 and Xbox Series X but not for ManEater.

I don't expect it to look much better or different on a PS5/XSX than it does on a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X. I do expect load times and frame issues to be non-existent. What they should do is remake it in the new Unreal version, that's only way it's going to look next-gen.
No this will look much better then it does on the pro. Thier using new graphics,underwater lighting updates and ray tracing for next gen consoles. I have the pro and the underwater graphics aren't on par with the PC version. They could look a lot better and we're going to get this on Next Gen Consoles.

Upvote 0